someone please recommend me some of the best work of Corea.

I never listened to any of his work, i really think id dig him.
'Music is the best"
Zappa
Anything and everything, really, but "Now He Sings, Now He Sobs" and his Return to Forever albums are a good place to start.
well thx....but im probly gonna get some of his earlier work...i usually like a musicians music in their earlier days...especially from the late 60's to the early 70's

the sound of music at that time period is my fav.
'Music is the best"
Zappa
Quote by Gris-Gris-Man
well thx....but im probly gonna get some of his earlier work...i usually like a musicians music in their earlier days...especially from the late 60's to the early 70's

the sound of music at that time period is my fav.

Now He Sings... was released in '68. He was 26. He's only got a couple albums before that. RTF was in the 70s and is widely regarded as some of his best. Looks like the stuff I recommended is right up your alley. Maybe listen before you judge? And besides, you should go by the quality, not the timeline. Plenty of artists got better with time.
o yea i getcha....i was jus makin an observation about the music i listen to. it seems most of the music i really like was from that timeline....i dont know why.

but yes thx, ill definately check em out!
'Music is the best"
Zappa
I've been a big fan of The Enchantment album with Bela Fleck that he did.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
I like all the return to forever, and an album he did with Bobby McFerrin is interesting. I love his playing, but always remember that he is a scientologist, not that it takes anything away from his great music.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
yea i got "No Mystery" today! its awesome

especially the Celebration Suites

actually i know of a hip hop song that contains samples of that song!
'Music is the best"
Zappa
what hip hop song? I must get it!
The moment I saw you I knew I had found again the singer of a thousand songs that haunted every dream. The painter of the colors of my mind, reminding me of places we had been - Where have I known you before // RETURN TO FOREVER
i have no idea who does it, i have it on itunes though! my friend gave me it.

but i do know some of the words in the hip hop song "PLANT THE BOMB!"

i dont know if thats what its called or not......ill try and find out
'Music is the best"
Zappa