Hey, average guitar player looking for peeps to jam with. 30 years old, average player, just looking to play some stoner/doom/southern/thrash style tunes. Covers, original, don't matter to me. Not looking for anything major, if it comes along it does, if not oh well. More for practise and good times than anything else. Tired of playing alone jamming to tunes on the computer.

I have a Randall RX half stack atm but am selling for the 5150 combo, so I will have gear to jam with if a drummer ever comes along.

Thanks for looking.
Ahh... you should move to Vancouver or Toronto. It's gonna be next to impossible to find someone online who is from PEI and willing to jam with someone else...

I haven't even found any Calgarian's that want to jam with me.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by sixwingmortal
Ahh... you should move to Vancouver or Toronto. It's gonna be next to impossible to find someone online who is from PEI and willing to jam with someone else...

I haven't even found any Calgarian's that want to jam with me.

Yeah man, I hear what you are saying. There's alot of musical talent around these parts, but unfortunately it is very much a clique and very hard to break in with people to jam with.