Hey guys, just not too long ago, I posted a thread about this version of a Rick Roll that somebody made on youtube, and the thread got closed. I wasn't trying to Rick Roll anybody, so I'll tell you right now that it IS a Rick Roll video. But, I'm not trying to trick you, the guy who made it did some crazy **** to it and I was just wondering if you guys knew how he modified the audio in such a way as in this video.
Again, sorry for any misunderstanding, here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwj0gLriTnk

Thanks,
-Dave
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
It's not a good idea to post the same thread after it's been closed.

edit: oh dear there's a scary chocolate rain.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's not a good idea to post the same thread after it's been closed.

I think he's trying to clarify what his last thread was about, so that this one doesn't get closed.
inb4 close
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by SuperiorToYou
I think he's trying to clarify what his last thread was about, so that this one doesn't get closed.

Yeah exactly, thanks.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
not guna lie i would totayyyl use the scaryrain music for a song im someway. its so different.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
that was amazingly cool.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I think I'm gonna keep this to myself...
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
in b4 close
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
Quote by Dave Gilmour
Yeah exactly, thanks.

Yeah, I understand what you're trying to clarify but I'm just saying there's a chance this could still get closed.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
not guna lie i would totayyyl use the scaryrain music for a song im someway. its so different.

F*UCK MAN!!!!

you totally made me lose the game....
That was great TS.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by fretsonfire74
*reported* Read the rules, you don't make a thread to apologise or ask why another thread is closed.

Are you ruler of the internet?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by fretsonfire74
*reported* Read the rules, you don't make a thread to apologise or ask why another thread is closed.

He wasn't doing either of those. He's asking a question. Don't be an ass.
Quote by fretsonfire74

Dude, did you read the post?

Quote by Dave Gilmour
the guy who made it did some crazy **** to it and I was just wondering if you guys knew how he modified the audio in such a way as in this video.

Thanks,
-Dave

Quote by Dave Gilmour
Hey guys, just not too long ago, I posted a thread about this version of a Rick Roll that somebody made on youtube, and the thread got closed. I wasn't trying to Rick Roll anybody, so I'll tell you right now that it IS a Rick Roll video. But, I'm not trying to trick you, the guy who made it did some crazy **** to it and I was just wondering if you guys knew how he modified the audio in such a way as in this video.

Thanks,
-Dave

lol, be on acid and watch that, you will **** bricks