Hey im goin to hollywood for vaction this summer and im lookin forward to it. i wanna go to guitar center amoeba records, all that fun stuff. i wanna see a few shows at the whisky or troubadour, ya know. im sure that will all go over fine. I really like the sounds of it. But Is hollywood at all as fun as the media makes it out to be? the stories of all these bands in the 70's and 80's and other famous people havin a great time and partyin make me excited. will i be disappointed with all of the crime and other ****ty stuff or what?
I've been there twice. I really enjoyed it. Amoeba records is cool. However, if I were to go to any city in California, I would want to go to San Francisco the most.
Hollywood isn't really as glamorous as it's made out to be. there are many,many homeless people there. still a good place to hang out though
Quote by exect4500
Hollywood isn't really as glamorous as it's made out to be. there are many,many homeless people there. still a good place to hang out though

I hate homeless people in places like that. Move the hell out of one of the most expensive places to live.
Quote by KingJustinian25
I hate homeless people in places like that. Move the hell out of one of the most expensive places to live.

+1