UNDER THE GUN

sounds a little comback kidish and a little poison the wellish. Overrall we don't really sound like any other band out there, but still sound like classic metalcore. Although we are going through some changes right now and writing a new album with very different stuff. But check us out, buy our cds and shirts! Tell your friends! Give us a listen i'm sure you won't regret it.
Great quality and songs. You guys should book some more shows haha
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
That is pretty damn good.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Thankyou for all the positive feedback! It is well appreciated. Check back within the next few months because we are recording new stuff that will put our old stuff to shame. We've been having trouble booking shows in our area because the scene in our area is real anti-metalcore, and all they care about is old hardcore, plus our guitar player works ****ty hours at work so booking shows is a pain for us. But anyone near the philadelphia area who can get us shows please holler at us! If you like our sound check out Ancestor and Silence at Daybreak on our top friends, both bands have are very respected in our local scene and have played shows with big bands like Emmure, A Life Once Lost, The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, etc.

p.s. buy our EP and our shirts. If you need one mailed to you just message us on myspace.
This sounds good. Great riffs, excellent drumming. I think some parts almost sound like Lamb Of God. You really should get a record deal. You deserve it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.