Takes a bunch of pictures and makes them into a larger pic, where you choose the smaller pics you want to use and the one larger pic you want to form.

If youre not getting what im saying, like the cover of the new Guitar World with Hendrix on the cover.

Please help, I need this for a project. (I tried search bar and got nothing )
Haha, Yea man, I know what you mean, I'll get you the link to the program,
And it's the Electric LadyLand 40th Anniversary Cover right?
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Jul 10, 2008,
Wow, what the eff would you be able to type in the search bar to be able to find a thread on this anyway? :P
PS: Sorry, Idon't know of any programs like that
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
I've done this kind of thing with Microsoft Word...

Photoshop would work too I bet.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Woah, is that ever hard to find, If it's not alot of pictures, I'll do it for you in photoshop
EDIT: I don't care, even if it is alot of pictures, I'll do it, I'm in the mood

But FYI, the program I was looking for, automatically used pictures it it's system, like it might be pictures of like cheetahs and stuff
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Jul 10, 2008,
dude i've been searchin for that, too. if there is such a thing, send the link over here please.
ADD

Check out my self-recorded demos on my profile!!! C4C

Separation is an illusion.
Quote by allstar340
Takes a bunch of pictures and makes them into a larger pic, where you choose the smaller pics you want to use and the one larger pic you want to form.

If youre not getting what im saying, like the cover of the new Guitar World with Hendrix on the cover.

Please help, I need this for a project. (I tried search bar and got nothing )

Isn't it called a photomosiac?
Ms Paint?
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.