ok guys, its tax return time and being 17 im saving for a car for when i turn 18. I will be getting about $210 back and am i a hard decision situation. Ive been wanting a digitech whammy for a while and with the tax return money, would be able to get it. i have about $700 saved up for a car (i know not much but i plan to work heaps in summer, oh yeah and im in australia). Should the tax return go to the car or the whammy????
Car. Go for the essential.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
car...for the love of god car...

i spent a good percentage of my savings in my last year of high school on my amp and guitars for band use (almost essential)

before realizing i need a car to tour, i need a car to practice, i need a car to work...hell i just need a car. took me another year to get the cash together and i still drive a POS...

so yeah, f*ck the whammy and buy a car, then think gear afterwards(Y)
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Car, dude. You can always steal a whammy.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
but you can whammy without a whammy bar!
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by RPGoof
Would you rather drive or whammy yourself into a coma?

Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Quote by DiveRightIn63
Car, dude. You can always steal a whammy.

great role modeling there

and yes get a car, cause with a car you can get better jobs that can make you more money. plus tour and stuff
Quote by convictionless
great role modeling there

I do what I can. :P
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.