Page 1 of 3
so, dear UG, What are you good folks struggling with right now.

This thread will give you somewhere to help others, and to vent your own problemos.

I am strugglin with what to eat and how to start talking to the hottest chick at school.
I'm struggling with find a job so I can get money and get far, far away from this ****ing town.

</teenangst>
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Too ****ing much...
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
I'm struggling with the intro riff for Assassin by Muse. I can't pluck the strings as fast as the real tempo of the song with my fingers.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
tons of ****...trying to quit pot, trying to regain trust with my parents, trying to prepare for college... sometimes i really hate being a teenager.
a girl
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Not sure what to buy.
I want an X Box 360, and a new camera.
And I need a new amp.
But I don't have money for all of that.
I have two girls that are in love with me, serious, and I like them. But they're both friends. I don't want to hurt anyone hell of a problem eh?
I'm all out of Peter Pan Chunky Peanut Butter.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by DayTripper1967
tons of ****...trying to quit pot, trying to regain trust with my parents, trying to prepare for college... sometimes i really hate being a teenager.

been there bro... hah
Quote by Kevin97220
I have two girls that are in love with me, serious, and I like them. But they're both friends. I don't want to hurt anyone hell of a problem eh?

Oh I'm so sorry people love you.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
The Chicks what else?

I'm layin down the mac game on this sweet lil' chickadee who told me that she's diggin my style. Thing is she got a bf already and she's afraid to leave him, and I should save this for the relationship thread.

Anyway, I'm also struggling to get to my 9th prestige on Call Of Duty 4, all the levels from 50 up are a pain in the ass!
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Relationship troubles. Financial burdens. The same old. But I'm not letting them get me down.
ಥ_ಥ
My penis
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
I'm fighting the urge to get drunk tonight even though I'm going to tomorrow night.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Administration exam in around 7 hours. I'm still not ready, and if I fail I will have to retake the assignment again. That means attending to 75% of the classes AGAIN. And it's the worst assignment. It' just so uninteresting. I have an 85 both in Maths and Computers. However, I have a 20 in Administration.

Damn uninteresting unrelated to my career college assignments that require memorizing instead of computing. And damn pit for keeping me distracted.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I broke up with my fiance of 2 years earlier this week. That's a ***** of a struggle right there. I've worked all week, but it hit me hard today. I don't know how I'm gonna go to work in the morning.

At least me and the buddies are gonna get ****ing ****faced tomorrow and play some Wii.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

I think I don't like music anymore.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

^ lol
Not killing the people I see on a daily basis. And making plans with a girl I haven't seen ALL SUMMER.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
TS I can see you're "stuggling" with how to spell thread titles.

;O
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
To finish getting all the golden guns in CoD4. 3 so far!
How to get over a chick I worshipped for ages, but now is going with my mate
Bad foot pains
Writer's block in this writing project I have
No matter how hard I try, I can't help but hustle - it just seems that everyday I'm hustlin'

halp
I broke the mirror off my mom's car trying to kick a soccer/football back into my garage. It came off my foot wrong and now i owe them $500. Which i am currently working off at $10 an hour.
Me and my friends play a crap load of poker. I don't mind hanging out with them, but we play a 1$/2$ game, which is insanely high stakes for a 19 year old. It's beginning to get to me (and my wallet.)
YOUR MUM!

Haha, nah but seriously, she's a handful.

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Spaghetti
I think I don't like music anymore.

Hmm a few things. My closest friend has developed quite an ego over the past few years and it gets more irritating every day. Haven't smoked pot in a while, although that's not too big of a deal because I'm building up my tolerance for a big tokefest before I see the Dark Knight in IMAX at 3:15am next Friday.

My biggest struggle would have to be buckling down and just working on music. I think I could get a considerably greater grasp on music theory if I just forced myself to work.
begin rants:

here i have real bad girl problems. it always seems that they never want to talk to me. im always carrying the conversation. i know im a pretty cool guy. but they cant get past the exterior..they see me with long hair and band ****s and think "oh hes a douche bag" they judge me immedietly without getting to know me. and they never make any effort to even try and get to know me. i also got in with the wrong friends that only hang out with me when they need to get a ride somewhere.

and the one that kills me:

so i met this chick via the internet a few years ago, and have been talking to her ever since. (she has sent me like a billion pics of her..so shes not a dude) we have been talking a lot more lately. it eventually hit me that me that shes effing perfect. its so easy to talk to her, and making her laugh is effortless(web cam) she eventually told me that she loves me, which made me realise i told her. it sucks b/c shes half way across the country. she said if we lived closer we would be going out. its just though knowing that there is a girl that loves me , and the only thing keeping us apart is a few thousand miles. its tough...

i dont care if you read it or not. just had to get it off my chest.

edit: im also planning on moving to europe after college..but thats something to worry about later.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Last edited by thespian948 at Jul 11, 2008,
Trying to find the nads to tell this girl I like her.

=/
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
My hooker left.

Yeah and finding a job to pay for her might have helped...
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by thespian948
begin rants:

here i have real bad girl problems. it always seems that they never want to talk to me. im always carrying the conversation. i know im a pretty cool guy. but they cant get past the exterior..they see me with long hair and band ****s and think "oh hes a douche bag" they judge me immedietly without getting to know me. and they never make any effort to even try and get to know me. i also got in with the wrong friends that only hang out with me when they need to get a ride somewhere.

I hate that ****. People automatically assume I'm a xerox copy, and that they know every detail of my personality based on looks.
Page 1 of 3