anything could. you can write about anything. you could be inspired by nature, friends, family, loss, etc.
I sometimes get inspired just by seeing random people on YouTube doing something simple like doing a cover of a song. Anything can inspire you, literally.
things that inspire people the most are events in their lives that happened to them. also things they witness in everyday life. inspiration can come from anywhere.
since it seems that your stuck, i try to take something simple and write about it. my example is a.... tree lol. but you could write about the tree's point of view, the grass next to it, the person walking by, even the dog pissin on it lol. If you can write about stupid stuff, the hard stuff comes easy
[FONT=Impact]gonna rock your world inside and out
Quote by Metallica Meat
What can get you inspired? How to get inspired? Gimme some Hints

What I do is I take songs that already exist, change them a little, play the new version a bit, change it again, and keep on repeating the process until it's something completely different and new. For instance, I have written 2 songs based around Enter Sandman, but if you listened to them, you would have never guessed.

EDIT: Oh, wait.... lyrics... Okay, just made myself look like and idiot...
generally i'll be walking around or playing music and then bam!
yah
my song called the man insie the piano i wrote yesterday, becuase on my grandmothers organ i was playing it has funky buttons that change the sound, of course right away i ran to the computer and wrote it down.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Wait for something beautiful. If it doesn't come, remember something beautiful. If you can't, take the most ugly, messed up idea and make it beautiful.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Usually, if I think of a really good line, I'll write it down and then write a song around it. I guess I write best when somethings happened to me, or a good topic occurs to me
Quote by #1 synth
death and pain. Death and pain. death and Pain.
Death
Death
Death
Pain Pain--
Pain

^^^^ that and Hendrix