I believe I need some help. I think I am overly paranoid. My fear is that someone is trying to break into my house and kill me. Even the smallest noise makes my hear start racing. This occurs most often at my dad's house. There I always think someone has climbed on the roof and is going to break in through my windows and murder me. This is seriously getting ridiculous. I have to look under my bed each night, in my closet, and make sure all my windows are locked. I have like, absolutely no reason to fear what I'm fearing, there is practically no crime rate where I live and have never had someone break into my house. I have no enemies who would want to kill me at all. I'm just totally freaked the **** out.

In short: I have a constant fear that someone is trying to break into my house and kill me.

Anyone know where I can get help?
Go see a psychiatrist. They will teach you methods of relaxing yourself and find out the root of your problem and help you deal with it.

Unless you're high every night.

:/
psychiatrist or psychologist
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
LMAO this is hilarious!
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Quote by Connor6c
Just to clear things up, I have never touched drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes in my life. And I would ask for a therapist, but I think my parents would just laugh it off.

Then seek one out yourself. Go to a local clinic/hospital/doctor and explain your situation and ask for a recommendation. For something that severe the doctor/nurse should give you contact details for a psychiatrist.

I wish you all the best mate.
Quote by RPGoof
Your parents suck, get new ones.

Well I have mentioned the problem to my dad. I don't think he took it seriously because I was with my girlfriend and I guess he figured I was trying to be funny. I bet if I said something seriously I bet they would get me some therapy. But is there any other way?
Just fap until you pass out. best sleep you'll ever get. and you wont be worrying about people breaking in.
try sleeping with an Ipod or whatever the devil it is you have for music
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by horloko
Just fap until you pass out. best sleep you'll ever get. and you wont be worrying about people breaking in.

He's probably too paranoid to fap!
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

paranoia witha touch of OCD

psychiatrist is recommened
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Maidenfan066
try sleeping with an Ipod or whatever the devil it is you have for music

I tried that once. Relaxing with some nice soft Jack Jezzro, and then I was scared that the music might keep me from hearing the noise of someone coming in. I'm a wreck
Quote by Colgate Total
Are you trying to scare him to death?

roflmao. Well done.

And dude I go through the same stuff... I sleep in a basement that is completely dark and it's creepy, even after sleeping here for weeks.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.