Page 1 of 2
Tomorrow my buddies and bandmates will be attempting the endless setlist on rock band. I will be singing and playing bass, my bassist on guitar and my drummer on drums. All will be playing expert.

For those that don't know, the endless setlist is a challenge in rock band were the players must play all 58 of the main on disc-songs non-stop. What im asking is tips and suggestions to keep us from dying from playing Rock Band for 6 hours straight.

Also we get really into it when we play, I often yell, do power stances, jump, kick etc. for example. Any suggestions there.

Anyone else here ever try it?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Good luck.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
That sounds fun as ****. I wish my friends liked music games like GH and RB.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

take the game and trade it in for the better game. that being guitar hero 3...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Ledhead82048
how do you do the endless setlist? like how do you access it?

Its in band world tour, the very last challenge. You need to beat the Walk Of Fame challenge and then get like 200 more stars.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

drink plenty of either water, or beer. preferably beer. And you should take sheduled bathroom brakes that rotate by person.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
wow, good luck guys
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
any tips on not dieing lol i hope u can sing well enough not to die when i just played it on my bros wii we didnt even use the mic lol n i was gettin tired from standin for however long it was so 1 tip is be comfortable cushy chairs for u guys cushy stool or whatever for your drummer
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Do what the guys with the zelda thing did.
They wanted to pass all of the Zelda games from Ocarina Of Time and on in 48 hours. They set up a live webcam, a website where people could watch them and chat with them...
They didn't succeed, but they got a ****load of money from donations, which they donated to charity organizations except for 600 bucks that they kept for themselves.
Though you need a moar epic and hard objective.
Good luck.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

you can just pause the game, so its not really "endless" endless.
so you really have nothing to worry about.
just play a few songs, then pause and chill a little.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
My buddies and I have done it twice.

it took us about 8 hours (failed like 3 songs, and food breaks)

The first time my friends xbox crashed at song number 54.
The second time we beat it.

I haven't played Rockband since.
By the way, were attempting to NOT pause the game once, and we get to either drink water or go to the bathroom during the short 30 second song changes.

And yes, were not sitting down (except the drummer) for the whole time. I plan to jump around and pretend im singing at a real show. (People say I have the most energetic and angry stage presence)
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Wow. I'm speechless right now.

Good luck standing for that long.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Haha me and a couple friends tried that when the game first came out. We finish song 54 all of the sudden her 360 friggin overheats and we get a message saying "the disc is dirty" wasn't a good night.
I almost want to yell at you and tell you to stop from doing such a stupid thing, but honestly it sounds kind of awesome. Don't die.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You're not done being flamed in your other thread yet

My guitar was here first so lay hands off my soul.
If you have a bunch of friends to play with and it's a ****ty day out. It can be a really fun time.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Tomorrow my buddies and bandmates will be attempting the endless setlist on rock band. I will be singing and playing bass, my bassist on guitar and my drummer on drums. All will be playing expert.

For those that don't know, the endless setlist is a challenge in rock band were the players must play all 58 of the main on disc-songs non-stop. What im asking is tips and suggestions to keep us from dying from playing Rock Band for 6 hours straight.

Also we get really into it when we play, I often yell, do power stances, jump, kick etc. for example. Any suggestions there.

Anyone else here ever try it?

A bit off topic, but my city's radio station is hosting a battle of the rock bands, a bunch of people (most likely pissed out of their heads) sign up and play rock band in a battle royale. It's not judged by skill, but by attitude, attire, and general stage antics. It's fucking awesome!
Honestly, good luck singing for that long. before you start get yourself two bottles of easy squeeze honey. In the song changes if your throat is sore just take a teaspoon size suck of the honey and that should help for a bit.

Have roadies there to squirt water into your mouths while your playing as well.

OH, film it and put it on youtube. Fast forward it so its 1hour a minute or something similar. You'll be famous. lol
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Have fun, all my friends that play on expert don't wanna play it with me, I'd have to like flip them a 20 or something, plus when i got the game i ****ed up, as where the leader of the band in under my secondary gamertag,which means if my friend wanted to get the achievement we'd have to have so one play for nothing....
Quote by Silent_Jester13
By the way, were attempting to NOT pause the game once, and we get to either drink water or go to the bathroom during the short 30 second song changes.

And yes, were not sitting down (except the drummer) for the whole time. I plan to jump around and pretend im singing at a real show. (People say I have the most energetic and angry stage presence)

You say that now.
it only took me and mah freind 4 hours

it is the hardest thing you will ever do in video games
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by sporkface
it only took me and mah freind 4 hours

it is the hardest thing you will ever do in video games

I'm guessing you don't game much? Try beating MGS2 on European extreme. That is only one of many inhuman achievements in gaming. The endless setlist is at least possible to a casual gamer.
That thing is hard as ****, me and a couple buddies did it, I did drums on hard and damn that's an exercise.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
singing on expert? (if you are an actual singer ignore the face.)

particularly with bass as well, and for 6 hours? i can't see it happening.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
singing on expert? (if you are an actual singer ignore the face.)

particularly with bass as well, and for 6 hours? i can't see it happening.

Im a singer already, and I can handle bass too. I know I can play guitar hero for that long plus longer.

I'll try to get a webcam going. We start in about 5 minutes.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Page 1 of 2