Recently, I decided as a summer project, I would build a replica of Randy Rhoads's White Pinstripe V. The original was neckthrough, and I intend to make mine neckthrough as well. I know how it is done, but where could I find the clamps to go the width of the body to hold it together while the glue is drying?
mate...tried your local hardware store lately? if your building a guitar you should know where to find these. along with a multitude of other tools.
-Home brew tele
-Fender American Strat
-Fender mim Jazz
-Partocaster Strat
In progress: -Soloist build
-Vintage bass refinish

-vox 847 wah
-Blackstar distortion

+Vox AD30VT

"when I die, there won't be a funeral, but a jam session"