Page 1 of 5
so one of my good friends got raped, this is serious and i dont want *rape is surprise but secks* she was forced by a 22 year old guy named curtis, im looking for ideas on what to do to him. ive already thought up stabing his dick.
Yeah, go to authors before stabing his dick
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Quote by NintendoDS
Alert the authorities?

+5

A nd THEN stab away, dear.

Sounds awful. I hope your friend's alright.
xxx

Let the bodies hit the floor.
well the thing is the cops dont belive her cause there isnt any evidence of him doing it and someone came to that ****s defence and said he was at his house when it happend.
You're asking the pit for advice of what to do about a known rapist who raped one of your friends?

I want to have a word with your parents and smack them for doing a bad job raising you.
Quote by funkyfigure8
raep is surprise *********

SURPRISE ITS CURTIS

Shut the hell up.

Rape is not a laughing matter. Now go. Crawl back into your hole.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by boreamor
You're asking the pit for advice of what to do about a known rapist who raped one of your friends?

I want to have a word with your parents and smack them for doing a bad job raising you.

I concur. By the way, what's with this whole "god rape" thing? You may want to involve the Pope or something.
Quote by funkyfigure8
raep is surprise *********

SURPRISE ITS CURTIS

*reported*
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by convictionless
well the thing is the cops dont belive her cause there isnt any evidence of him doing it and someone came to that ****s defence and said he was at his house when it happend.

Sounds like you need the A Team.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Damn. That's annoying.

I'm sure the truth will come out.

But listen, don't do anything drastic. It isn't worth your time to be put in jail for physically assaulting some piece of **** who'd do that to a woman.

Although if I was in the girl's position, and I had a friend like you, I wouldn't mind.
If we continue to fantasize, then I'd say castration and then beatings. Repeated, beatings.
xxx

Let the bodies hit the floor.
I have the urge to say "rape is surprise but secks"... but I shall not do so.

Police, then knife to nuts.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by convictionless

does she have anything with his cum on it, cause that would be proof right there.
wait...this chick is ur friend...is she ur girlfriend...

if not u should not confront the guy, for all u know, she COULD( notice the word could, it means a possibility) be telling you a sob story to motivate u to beat the guy up.

also, a question, and only a question so i can better assess the situation: u tryin to get out of the friend zone by bein a hero?
Well if you want to get back at him you could...damn forums rules for not allowing me to post this.

It's not bad, but I think I would get banned for suggesting this. PM if you want the idea.

But, that's only if there's no way to get the police to believe you. You can always come up with evidence that could suggest that Curtis would be inclined to do something like that.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
man you already ****ed up. now when you anonymously **** this guy up, the police have WRITTEN EVIDENCE of you conspiring to harm a man who was conspicuously harmed. delete this thread, then make a new anonymous account, then make this thread, and come up with some real ideas how to **** this douche.

(hypothetically-it's not like i'm aiding or abetting your conspiracy.)
Yea first get the authorities, you could then tp his house?

****, I suck at this.

Edit: Oh **** they dont believe you, well if you have a witness they kinda have to look into the matter at least.
Nudedragon fan.
Last edited by Coldiscool at Jul 11, 2008,
well i know her well and its making me mad, for a period of time she wouldnt hug anyone. she told me she is still getting nightmares and cant sleep most of the time. and she cant go into a room without worrying.
rape messes up peoples lives so when you say rape is surprise but secks, it isnt. it is the most serious thing besides murder.
My first incling would be to alert the authorities, cops, police, what have you and then comfort your friend. Should no action be taken further by the Crown and it becomes a case of "he said, she said" and not much of an investigation takes place, perform a little B&E into the guy's residence whilst he slumbers. Proceed to his boudoir and nail gun his nuts to the mattress.
Quote by convictionless
well i know her well and its making me mad, for a period of time she wouldnt hug anyone. she told me she is still getting nightmares and cant sleep most of the time. and she cant go into a room without worrying.
rape messes up peoples lives so when you say rape is surprise but secks, it isnt. it is the most serious thing besides murder.

How long ago was this?
Quote by boreamor

yeah +1. There are more important people to talk to than guitarists on an internet forum.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Take matters into your own hands my friend.

Get a group of friends to go over to his place or whatnot, beat the **** out of him (don't knock any teeth out as that's felony status i believe; or cause hospitable wounds) and tell him that if he tries that **** again with ANYONE let alone your friend, he won't be able to use his dick for even consented sex ever again.
Quote by boreamor

skip the words, just slap 'em with a trout.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by GoddessofShred
Damn. That's annoying.

I'm sure the truth will come out.

But listen, don't do anything drastic. It isn't worth your time to be put in jail for physically assaulting some piece of **** who'd do that to a woman.

Although if I was in the girl's position, and I had a friend like you, I wouldn't mind.
If we continue to fantasize, then I'd say castration and then beatings. Repeated, beatings.

A lot of the time, no, this does not happen, due to lack of evidence. Especially given circumstances under which the crime is committed, it's hard to trace these things, even if evidence is found, that it was rape, and not just sex.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
rape isn't even a sexual crime. it's a violent crime where one comes at the end, as adam carolla says. it's very serious.

i know a few girls who have been raped. reporting it to the authorities is easier said than done. rape examinations are humiliating and just bringing it to the police is scary because she feels as if he already has dominion over her. she's probably extremely intimidated. just give her support and try to take it to the police.

no need for redneck justice.
#DTWD
Quote by convictionless

what the HELL do u mean they won't believe her ...there are medical tests and stuff they can do that can prove that she was raped....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
well shes scared that if i beat him up that he will come back and do it again, she had to move twice cause of this. the reason im posting on here is cause you guys are the most creative people considering your musicans and i will delete this thread tomarrow or something. this was about 1 month ago or so. but she just found out that they droped the case.
Call the cops and get him sent to jail. I heard they don't treat rapists very nicely there.

Or you could always pound his testicles to a bloody pulp with a meat tenderizer.
kill all humans
Alright since you probly dont live near me ill just tell you what to do.

First youll need a good 4 wheel drive vehicle and some kind of tranquilizer and live near the woods...

Now find the bastard ad tranq him and put him in your vehicle.

Then drive in the middle of the woods miles and miles from any and all civilization.

Strip him naked and leave him.

And there you go.
Page 1 of 5