It'll probably cost more than worth paying to fix. How exactly did you break your headstock and how badly? Pictures would be a good aid in helping us tell you.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
****, your thread got me sidetracked from what I was gonna do with the internet...

Hmm.. What's something that usually only guys would do on the internet..

Oh right, search google for something...

Right, I need a video converter. : D
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
yeah I am sorry I dont have a camera or I would it didn't break enough into the neck to reach the trust rod and the break is clean and diagonal and right before the top of neck nut thing finished the break at the neck
Man I have shows to do...my life sucks man...this morning I woke up and cleaned my ears out with a q-tip and I heard a pop and the thing was coverd in blood and I rupcerd my ear canal apparently....
Last edited by graham3333 at Jul 11, 2008,
too deep penetration i guess

I think you should save up the repair $$ for your ear...bless you.

upload it on photobucket or imageshack then post the link of the pic here.

i broke my acoustic twice both times were at the same spot on the headstock right inbetween the E tuners and the nut its fixable. i got it fixed both times for free but thats cause i know a guy thats fixes guitars for a living. but i dont know the pricing of getting it fixed. but aat least you know thats your headstock is fixable.
It's definitely fixable. Heck, almost anything you can do short of utter destruction if fixable. Cracks, holes, you name it. It can probably be fixed. The problem is... is it worth paying to fix it? It might not be. The guitar is only $600 and if you end up paying like $200 to fix it, is it really worth it? I would just buy a new guitar if it came to paying 1/3 the original price. Even when the guitar is fixed, it is more susceptible to breaking at the same spot again because they're pretty much just gluing it back together with ridiculously strong glue.
Equipment:

If it was a heirloom passed down two generations I'd repair it, if it's an Ibanez I'd just get another one.
Quote by graham3333
I just got a new guitar though that was like 1,200 dollars...and my Drummer knocked that over and broke the nut at the top of that.(its an electric though)

Fruitcake city man. Take better care of your guitars. Every time you abuse a guitar a fairy dies.
Quote by graham3333
I had the electric on a stand!

Yeah, but you also had it near a drummer. Oh well, live and learn.
they should make gun cabinets for guitars. that'd be bad ass. then you could go decide your "weapon" of choice haha
it's true. don't trust drummers with anything. they use wood to beat on plastic for a living. can you really expect much from them? no...

This is coming from a drummer btw. i started drumming before guitar, hahaha.
Equipment: