This is the first time I've had longer hair, and I there was something I wanted to ask anyone (girls or guys) with long hair.

Is it normal for the hair to be thinner right at the corners of your forehead?

and I've always had a lot of hair, and no one in my family is bald, so that doesn't seem like a possibility. Also, I take pretty good care of my hair (as far as I know anyway) and I'm always told it looks real healthy. Nevertheless I feel the need to ask.

Oh, and in before "real men have short hair" or "you're going bald."
I've had long hair and i've had a 'receding hairline' if that's what you want to call it there for a long time. It's never gotten any worse or any better. Depending on your age you could just be coming into your adult hairline and it just so happens to be the same time you're growing your hair out. If i remember right a normal adult hairline does recede in the corners slightly, it's if it starts ballooning out and becoming large that you need to worry. However typical Male Pattern Hairloss begins at the crown of your head, so I think you are safe if it's baldness you're worried about.

However, if it's really bugging you, you could go to the doctor.
As far as I've ever been able to tell, it's never been any better or worse. And it's just a little bit, right at the corners, and nowhere else.

I'm almost 21, so it could be the "adult hairline."
Yeah, I have Male Pattern Hairloss in my family sooo I went to the doctor to get it checked on. He told me that mine was just a natural adult hairline and if i start going bald in the crown of my head to be worried.
I've had it forever, just a little thinner. When my hair was short I almost looked bald on the corners. This was when I was in gradeschool. Anyway, don't worry about it.
Vos has it right. I'm 21 and my hair's got a little thinning action in the corners. It's just the way adult hair is.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke