well im going to be making a crazy ass guitar because i can at the moment. gimme some ideas. and no wangcaster requests or anything because its already been done.
GO!
Last edited by exylum at Jul 11, 2008,
definitely put a killswitch in and a Floyd Rose.
And make the body look like a V, but instead of cutting out a V, cut out a pyramid-like shape. And make the body of the guitar have sharp "teeth" pointing to the floor.
Make a 3-Dimensional guitar, you know, something with a bit more depth than a normal guitar, and I don't mean just a carved top. I mean, like, some wicked ass indentations and designs. Or a hollowbody with holes that have a spinning image or something behind it, that'd be relatively new. Or a headless, fretless acoustic with a FR.
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w
Quote by redwolf206
Make a 3-Dimensional guitar

Yes, something vaguely like this:
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Reverse Iceman.

Google it... and make it HSSH or something like that.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w
Quote by redwolf206
Make a 3-Dimensional guitar, you know, something with a bit more depth than a normal guitar.

Better yet, a scale model of Manhattan on it! Like a 3-d puzzle that old people do.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
give it 40 frets and make it look like a sword
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible