Kay K390 Acoustic
i hate it when people make searcgbar jokes
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
i hate that i cant ever have nice night out with out waking up in the morning witha dead stripper next to me
I'm sick of this mother****ing war. I just want to know that this world can have some dignity and know that the humans aren't bound to burn.

I'm sick of the loss of American pride. I'm sick of seeing a bunch of dumb**** Americans who are embarrassed to be American. I'm sick of seeing gaps grow between Americans. We need to love each other. Uncle Sam has to live in every one us, and if we are sick and tired of people from other countries hating us, then we better have some god damn pride and do something about, not just bitch about all the asians that seem to be rightfully taking advantage of the fact that everyone else in the country is a ****ing lazyass.

Peace out
There was a woman who gave out her pearls.
Quote by roonman93
not just bitch about all the asians that seem to be rightfully taking advantage of the fact that everyone else in the country is a ****ing lazyass.

Peace out

I'd like to point out that it's the Americans that are taking advantage of the Asians...
Quote by roonman93
I'm sick of this mother****ing war. I just want to know that this world can have some dignity and know that the humans aren't bound to burn.

I'm sick of the loss of American pride. I'm sick of seeing a bunch of dumb**** Americans who are embarrassed to be American. I'm sick of seeing gaps grow between Americans. We need to love each other. Uncle Sam has to live in every one us, and if we are sick and tired of people from other countries hating us, then we better have some god damn pride and do something about, not just bitch about all the asians that seem to be rightfully taking advantage of the fact that everyone else in the country is a ****ing lazyass.

Peace out

I'm sick of people associating admirable values and moral highgrounds with America. America has done a TON of evil ****, and personally I see no reason to NOT be ashamed of it. However, I am not embarrassed just because I don't label myself American or any other nationality; because when it comes down to it, I am a human being, and goddammit I don't want a bunch of old white men telling me how I should live my life.

That's my biggest problem with the world. Evil **** is bound to happen because humans aren't perfect. But, I believe that most evils are spawned out of the rich elite making all the decisions for us, and the majority sticks to the status quo because the idea of rebelling is never even presented to them.

I find it sick how each of us is born into this world, and we literally have no way out of the ****hole. Voting does not do ANYTHING (I'll elaborate on this if someone wants to know why I think this), and anything anti-american is automatically shut down. **** all the dogmas and **** Uncle Sam. Not to mention that our kids are left with a world that could bomb itself to pieces hundreds of times over. There's so much **** that we can't really do anything about, and it sickens me.