Hey cool! Regardless, get a couple so you don't have to worry about your investment when you smash it at the end of the show. Just not through the bass drum... without the drummers permission that is.
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
Looks pretty genuine, but I don't know.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Yes it probably is too good to be true. The guitars in the photos are real, but chances are you'll order one and then they'll never send it to you and say it got lost in shipping. Do they ship through DHL?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
hey i think some guy got banned for spamming by posting ads for that website you're looking at earlier today. i'd say they're fake.
'We have our own guitar factory and we can make any kind of guitar with any kind of logo you want.

If you are in US, Canada , Australia , UK , France , Germany , Italy , please place the order directly on our website using Paypal Checkout Now button , we have set the 110 USD as the shipping cost for one guitar for you . For the countries not included , please email us for the shipping cost.

We always reply emails in 12 hours and if you don't get our reply emails in 12 hours , it might probably has been sent to your junk box . And our customer service are available on Yahoo Msgr, MSN , Skype 12 hours per day as well.

Welcome to PaylessGuitars.com, a unique online source for the best quality musical instruments . We have committed ourselves to hand-selecting and testing only the very best musical instruments from our factory and our product resource .

Paylessguitars.com offers a lot of guitars in every imaginable brands , and other musical instruments . All the musical instruments are fabricated in our China factory , and all the guitar accessories , like pickups , etc. , are imported from Korea . We always guarantee that
all the guitars we offer have the same sound and same quality like the same – type – guitars you buy in your local musical instrument store , because customer satisfaction is always our number one priority.

We are located in Beijing , China and we have our own factory , that is the reason we can continue offering the best product at a surprisingly affordable price , and we also welcome the wholesale dealers to walk into the success together with us , no matter which country you are in , contact us , and enjoy how music can change our lives .

So, please browse our site and make yourself at home. We are sure you will love our products as much as we do.'

Doesnt sound too good to me
Not sure, they say they have an eBay store, but oddly enough i cant find it when searching. Unless it's under a completely different name... PLUS I highly doubt you are going to get a brand new Gibson Les Paul higher end guitar for 360$ shipped... I smell a scam in the air.
Lmao, 'Gretsch White Guitar' a White Falcon, with the wrong shape, and bridge, and knobs, headstock and inlays
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Lmao, 'Gretsch White Guitar' a White Falcon, with the wrong shape, and bridge, and knobs, headstock and inlays

i know! everything about those are wrong!

i just saw the pickups and i knew it was fake, what a shame

haha i'd still buy one though
what is wrong with you people?

these sorts companies spam UG all the time with spambots.
now you want to waste more space chatting about it?

*facepalm*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Yah I can tell the epiphones are fake.
http://www.graysondna.com/pages/emergency.htm
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race