dude....first off i am not freakin complaining so dont tell me too suck it up, but what the crap is wrong with the world today...3 of my relatives have cancer, my friends dad is getting his arm removed and is on his was to the hospital as we speak, my other friends dad who i knew and have talked to a lot was killed by a suicide bomber along with two other marines last week, not to mention all this crap with everything else in the whole world....ima go write a song...let us discuss while non-violently venting our anger through way of the internet
Sorry for the loss man...

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Unfortunately, it's a sad fact of life that it's much easier for things to go wrong than to go right.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Obvious troll is obvious.

By comparison more than 4000 children die per hour from malnutrition and starvation in the third world.

Somehow I find it difficult to feel sorry for you.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
this guy is right. theres no pride anymore. it makes me sick to see all the ridiculous hate that happens. everyone needs to calm the **** down and take a chill pill, and i wish i had a more serious way to say that, but there really isnt. its just a spiral of hate and i want it to end but theres nothing a single person can do
There was a woman who gave out her pearls.
Quote by robertreilly666
Obvious troll is obvious.

By comparison more than 4000 children die per hour from malnutrition and starvation in the third world.

Somehow I find it difficult to feel sorry for you.

If one person has his leg chopped off, and the other has his foot chopped off...they're both pretty hard to deal with, and the guy who gets his foot chopped off has a right to complain, too.

Just because something else may be worse, doesn't mean that other things aren't bad, too.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Thats pretty much my point, things for him may be bad, presuming of course that he isn't just some troll. But by comparison things are much much worse elsewhere so he should just buck up, be a man, and deal with it instead of whining on an internet forum.

Stiff upper lip and all that.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I am truly sorry for your loss, but it really is a pet peeve of mine when people say that the world sucks, or that it's going downhill. People were getting killed by Japanese Kamakazes 60 years ago, just like people are going to be getting killed by suicide bombers 100 years from now. But that doesn't mean that the world is a craphole, it just means that certain people have a f-ed up view of right and wrong. Our wolrd is better today than it ever was, more literate humans on the planet now than there ever was, crime going down almost everywhere in the world.

rant/
good because i dont want your sympathy, but do those four thousand kids have 4 kids under the age of 16 and a wife living on some freakin island because of the military and now they have to move back to the states with no income...idk its bad and it sucks but none of us are dong anything and all im saying is that that needs to change
these things happen. there's nothing anyone can do but just accept it and move on. if u truly want to make differences, enter either the army or science/medicine that deals with artificial limbs for your father
oh, and on the cancer topic my dad is recovering from his thrid cancer removing surgery and was just proclaimed cancer-free for the first time in 6 years, so your relatives do have a very good chance of surviving with today's treatments...
You're describing life good sir

Nothing will change it,

So stop trying to make people feel sorry for you and start living before you get cancer, have your arm removed and finally get killed by a suicide bomber
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
my life is great man, and the world is pretty cool and all and its not quite going downhill...and i have tons of problems but i get over them because the people that im talkin bout have it way worse, but we need to help them instead of freakin tellin them to toughen up because people just need hep smetimes, the reason i started this in the first place is because i had no idea wat i could do to help
Quote by Shredder XXX
You're describing life good sir

Nothing will change it,

So stop trying to make people feel sorry for you and start living before you get cancer, have your arm removed and finally get killed by a suicide bomber

true dat
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
that sucks...I hope your relatives and friends get better
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Well, I have no expierience with amputees, but for the relatives with cancer, just be there for them and if/when they are undergoing either chemotherapy or radiation, they will feel like they're dying but they have to remember that in the end the treatments will do some good. My dad says that the chemo was the hardest thing he's ever had to do...twice, so just stick by your relatives sides and hope for the best, then when you get older, cure cancer!!!!!!11!
oh thank you so much...freakin somebody give me the cure to pancriotic cancer cuz i dont quite think they have found one yet, and how can i help things in the long run and i am not going to find a cure for cancer and im 13. but what can i do to just at least make things seem better
Quote by Guitarfreak217
good because i dont want your sympathy, but do those four thousand kids have 4 kids under the age of 16 and a wife living on some freakin island because of the military and now they have to move back to the states with no income...idk its bad and it sucks but none of us are dong anything and all im saying is that that needs to change

I enjoyed the total lack of syntax and grammar in this but most of all the total lack of logic, for example "do those four thousand kids have 4 kids under the age of 16 and a wife living on some freakin island because of the military..."

Are you in some way trying to say that having four kids and a wife is equatible to dying of starvation in a poverty stricken country? For your own sake I hope you aren't.

Quote by Guitarfreak217
oh thank you so much...freakin somebody give me the cure to pancriotic cancer cuz i dont quite think they have found one yet, and how can i help things in the long run and i am not going to find a cure for cancer and im 13. but what can i do to just at least make things seem better

It's "pancreatic" as in cancer of the pancreas, a minute ago you seemed to suggest you had a wife and 4 children and now you say you are 13? I am most perplexed. The best thing you can do is stop bitching because no doubt you ill relatives wish not to worry you. Alternately wait till you are older and you dont feel the need to cry like a little girl.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Last edited by robertreilly666 at Jul 11, 2008,
I agree with Robert here(not that my opinion counts) but I'm tired of the general "life happened to me thread" It sucks but I don't think anyone on a guitar forum gives a blip about these things. Sure most will be polite but pretty much everyone deals with these types of things, be happy your saying it's your friends dad's and not your own, it could be worse.

I'm tired of hearing **** about the war. Did no one expect this going in? This is what happens. I'm not saying they deserve to die for going to war but everyone never expects it to happen to them. It happens, deal with it like the rest of us.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
woww that blows man
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.