does any one own this guitar i am thinking about getting it but i want some opinions about it? any flaws or anything....how are the new emgs? etc.

thanks!
one of my friends has it i belive, could be wrong, i have played it though and loved it. damn nice guitar
Quote by MOMOJUP
electric guitar forum

*reported*

lol what a loser... thats kinda like in school when you see someone talking in class and you're in the 3rd grade and you jump up and say im telling!
Quote by solidsnake15
lol what a loser... thats kinda like in school when you see someone talking in class and you're in the 3rd grade and you jump up and say im telling!

Eh he is right, though.

But, I do have one, one of the 2008's with the coil taps. The neck is great, but I'm getting some pretty bad fret buzz. It'll probably need a setup if you get one new.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
yeah but c'mon let the moderators do that. I just can't imagine me sitting here looking at a thread and then reporting someone. I'd feel extremly lame. Plus a lot of people go in the gear and accessories that don't go in the guitar section. It's like recording questions.... if you ask it in the proper place you hardly get a response because not as many people go in there. And theres plenty of people in here that know. Thats one thing I like about harmony central. They talk about tv shows, cd's, american idol Lol... everything. We should just be here and have fun. Christ.
reporting ppl just says u have nothing better to do....anyway, hellraiser is a great guitar...thought about selling it, then looked at the pics in my add and wanted to keep it
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by twinturboaudi
reporting ppl just says u have nothing better to do....anyway, hellraiser is a great guitar...thought about selling it, then looked at the pics in my add and wanted to keep it

i agree. I own the schecter c-1 exotic star. And I love it even more than some of my more expensive guitars. The best fretboard ive ever had... including the guitars ive had fret work done on. The stock pickups are amazing... kill my emg 81's and they are passive. Schecter is really like the new ibanez. Ibanez used to make quality affordable products. Now they have got even cheaper and they let their quality go down. Every ibanez ive owned in the past 5 years ive had to have fret work done and change the pickups. Every schecter i have owned... granted its only 2 schecters have sold me on their product. Quality stuff. Even the cheaper schecters have great stuff in them. Like my omen 7. Its a 250 dollar 7 string yet its still a quality guitar. I know a few local music stores who have quit selling ibanez guitars from all the people bringing them back from defects. Rising frets on almost every one. Bad hardware. Crappy crappy stock pickups. I mean even the higher end ibanez's like the rgt neck thru's you still have to throw new pickups in there.
Quote by solidsnake15
i agree. I own the schecter c-1 exotic star. And I love it even more than some of my more expensive guitars. The best fretboard ive ever had... including the guitars ive had fret work done on. The stock pickups are amazing... kill my emg 81's and they are passive. Schecter is really like the new ibanez. Ibanez used to make quality affordable products. Now they have got even cheaper and they let their quality go down. Every ibanez ive owned in the past 5 years ive had to have fret work done and change the pickups. Every schecter i have owned... granted its only 2 schecters have sold me on their product. Quality stuff. Even the cheaper schecters have great stuff in them. Like my omen 7. Its a 250 dollar 7 string yet its still a quality guitar. I know a few local music stores who have quit selling ibanez guitars from all the people bringing them back from defects. Rising frets on almost every one. Bad hardware. Crappy crappy stock pickups. I mean even the higher end ibanez's like the rgt neck thru's you still have to throw new pickups in there.

i love my exotic, granted its my clean guitar but its meant for 80's metal, and i completely agree about the fret board...i now hate inlays, they slow me down....what is urs?
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
mine is just the snow leopard version. Just like your caymen blue one. I don't play 80's metal. I play current metal and the pickups sound awesome. Extremly heavy. It sounds damn good for clean too.
I am with that statement: Schecter is the new Ibanez. Hopefully this week the C1BlackjackATX is coming in this week. Only real difference from the hellraiser / blackjack is finish and pickups [coiltap on HR] and fretboard [ebony on BKATX]. A lot of people agree that they are a lot of guitar for the price
so i got banned for posting this buelletin so i had to create a new user and btw i got this guitar!
Quote by rwalby9
Eh he is right, though.

Ya...but when that douchebag in 3rd grade tells on someone for talking when they're not suppose to their technically right, too...

Schecter is improving their image exponentially. To whoever said they're the new Ibanez is speaking wisdom.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I have owned one for 2 years......
like it a lot.

I wish I had the floyd rose version.

I have kinda come to the conclusion that EMGs dont have as clean of a sound and sustain as seymoure duncans

but its a great guitar