Page 1 of 2
I was talking to my friend who is a girl. She was with a friend who was having a birthday thing. My friend didnt know anyone but her friend. OK well anyway I was texting her and I asked what she was doing and she said that the other girls were prank calling some pizza place saying they were horney and they need pizza to shove up their vaginas.

WTF?!? I dont get it. Should I laugh or be scared.

PS my friend is not a weird and didnt take part in it cuz i was talking to her.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
ok..
i'm a girl...
and i'm pretty scared...
...therefore, you should be pretty scared too...

are these girls like, on something?
Come on people, guys do stupid sh*t and girls do stupid sh*t. So some girls cranked a pizza place that's hardly reason to think they should be commited.

Talk about repressed and prudish....
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
wow talk about a yeast infection!

on a normal note people do do pranks and jokes like this, regardless of gender
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
It's not because they are with other girls that they act so stupid. When you do this, it's because you are born stupid lol.
You should tell them you have a sausage pizza to put into their ovens.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by nikhil101
wow talk about a yeast infection!

Ba - zing

they are weird.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Yeah I have never gone that far with a joke. Seriously yeah its pretty ****ed up.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
I was talking to my friend who is a girl. She was with a friend who was having a birthday thing. My friend didnt know anyone but her friend. OK well anyway I was texting her and I asked what she was doing and she said that the other girls were prank calling some pizza place saying they were horney and they need pizza to shove up their vaginas.

WTF?!? I dont get it. Should I laugh or be scared.

PS my friend is not a weird and didnt take part in it cuz i was talking to her.

wow.... now thats an idea....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Quote by RockGuitar92
Yeah I have never gone that far with a joke. Seriously yeah its pretty ****ed up.
Prank calling somewhere isn't going that far.

This thread just smacks of socially stunted 14 year olds. OMG GIRLS DO STUFF. It's really not that amazing.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Yeah that is pretty weird. The fact that they'd talk about something like that I guess shows you what's on their minds and what kind of stuff they consider acceptable to talk about...
sig goes here
I've heard waaay weirder stuff than that
girl + sausage ==> sausage breaks ==> explain to doctor
they are 15 and 16 i think. and to the one person up there uh no **** i knew girls do stuff. im not ****ing retarded. its just a weird thing that i have never heard other than the internet. was weird.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
the point with my friend was cuz they told me.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by rebelmidget
ahhhh, the old "pizza in the vagina" prank
a classic

Yeah, some people change when they're around other people, (more so when they're in the their teens). I had a friend who would be cool normally, but when there were girls around, he'd turn into a big show-off loud mouth funny man (a prick, basically).

Quote by Base Ics

Was she inserting the sausage in her ass!?
Quote by Mathamology

Was she inserting the sausage in her ass!?

LMAO
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Girls feel the need to always conform. They don't even notice they are doing it, or if they do, don't want to, yet usually do it anyway to fit in. I'd hate to be a girl, no offense. There is just too much backstabbing, bitching and jealousy.
Quote by Mathamology
:Was she inserting the sausage in her ass!?

no
it broke off in the other hole.
I guess she wanted to try something different
Quote by metal_licka
Sounds messy... may i ask how old they are?

The video in your signature is win.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
My female friends asked a pizza guy for tribal dancers, but this takes it to a whole new level.
Quote by Base Ics

I got a worse one... Girl + Hamster = Dead Hamster and a weird ass explanation to everyone who knew.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by shredder.cheese
Come on people, guys do stupid sh*t and girls do stupid sh*t. So some girls cranked a pizza place that's hardly reason to think they should be commited.

Talk about repressed and prudish....

May I just say what an amazing username, title and picture you have?
This is what happens when a bunch of dumb slags get together and decide they're, liek, r4nd0/\/\!!1!1
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I'm sure it's a prank but that's absolutely not funny in any possible way, couldn't they have come up with anything better? It could be me though, I usually don't find girls or women funny, most of them have a different sense of humor that I don't understand.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by dann_blood
This is what happens when a bunch of dumb slags get together and decide they're, liek, r4nd0/\/\!!1!1

It's what all girls between the ages of 13 and 17 do though...

Uh oh, stereotyping! *runs away*
weird you say? who cares if it whould have been guys you whould probaly laugh your ass of,if they prank called the pizza place and said they where horny and wanted pizza to shove up their asses..........
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Well when you prank call a number, you usually say something ridiculous.
Should of asked for Battletoads though...
Call me Jeff if you want, I prefer that.
Quote by Jackolas
It's what all girls between the ages of 12 and 50 do though...

Uh oh, stereotyping! *runs away*

Fixed.
Anyway, i've had some pretty stupid pranks happen at work (a supermarket ), such as a bunch of preteens talking in funny voices. They were laughing until my mate said "what a bunch of fucking idiots" and they started yelling at us

On a side note, did anyone else think of bigsaussagepizza when they read the post? It'd be the typical scene.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by diamondstars*
ok..
i'm a girl...
and i'm pretty scared...
...therefore, you should be pretty scared too...

are these girls like, on something?

there on pizza bad pun i know
yeh thats weird
sure their not just trying to sus you out?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by dann_blood
Fixed.
Anyway, i've had some pretty stupid pranks happen at work (a supermarket ), such as a bunch of preteens talking in funny voices. They were laughing until my mate said "what a bunch of fucking idiots" and they started yelling at us

On a side note, did anyone else think of bigsaussagepizza when they read the post? It'd be the typical scene.

Go back to the first page and read my post... XD
Page 1 of 2