[strike]I've seen a lot of Gold Coasters on UG, why don't we have our own meet? When ever, maybe during the next holidays, so no one can't go "But you gave us no notice!" whining like the little crybaby's that they are... I have an oddish feeling I've gone and signed my soul to the devil now... where was I....

So UG meet, sometime during September holidays, or whenever... in a public type place, that isn't surfers paradise...

Meh, discuss...[/strike]

Loads of Gold Coasters on UG, so why not have our own meet?

Gold Coast UG meet
Somewhere,
During September Holidays.
Last edited by Lil_Ms_Sunshine at Jul 11, 2008,
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
I've seen a lot of Gold Coasters on UG, why don't we have our own meet? When ever, maybe during the next holidays, so no one can't go "But you gave us no notice!" whining like the little crybaby's that they are... I have an oddish feeling I've gone and signed my soul to the devil now... where was I....

So UG meet, sometime during September holidays, or whenever... in a public type place, that isn't surfers paradise...

Meh, discuss...

I think you just made a lot less people want to turn up
(Assuming that you are actually a girl, just going by your username) you really are asking to be raped aren't you?
*ignores this thread and doesn't take any post by TS seriously in the future*
i would...

but you could turn out to be pedo instead of a 15 year old girl...
i dont take kindly to surprise butt secks
Quote by soulflyV
Haha I would have gone.

But fuck you all, you ruined it .

Huh? Oh, pit, rape 15 year old girl?

TS, that was just a joke!

Aren't I hillarious? Hahaha. Yes. It's settled then, you and soulflyV meet up in September.
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
Urgg... *gives up* meh, thought it will be interesting
Last time i checked, I'm female.

check again
TS, if this does go through, you realise you will just have a whole bunch of guys telling you to make them sandwhiches and asking why you aren't in the kitchen.
Takes too much effort, anyway ther is no where to meet that isnt surfus
Quote by Kensai
You're a sick uncompassionate tool who puts the deaths of animals with subaverage cognitive functions above your own kind.

You're perfect for PETA. Just set fire to a house and you're in.
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
Yeah I know... nuh, *gives up* This is what happens when you have no sleep, stupid ideas

Aww, TS, it's not a dumb idea. Follow your dreams!
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
Yeah I know... nuh, *gives up* This is what happens when you have no sleep, stupid ideas

but its 9:30pm?
Yeah and I've been awake since monday

Well it was an idea
im in cairns this week if it counts
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Cairns? Seriously? I feel sorry for you, if you meet a geek called Sarah, and her "friend" BB, run, run like the wind...

Someone up there^ mentioned Surfers, It is a good idea, I was saying No to it cause it is relativly crowded with the tourists... but it is a good idea
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
Cairns? Seriously? I feel sorry for you, if you meet a geek called Sarah, and her "friend" BB, run, run like the wind...

Someone up there^ mentioned Surfers, It is a good idea, I was saying No to it cause it is relativly crowded with the tourists... but it is a good idea

hey you bitch i'm sarah! fuck you asshole

no I'm lying... I'm not Sarah
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12