Hi
A while ago i bought a Dean Vendetta Floyd and i absolutley loved the guitar, its not a top of the range guitar but it reallys suits just jamming about for me.

However a while ago the frets started the raise at the high e side often catching the string under.

I have tried hammering them in but they seem to just come out again, is there anything i can do short of re-fretting the guitar or taking it to a guitar shop.

Thanks
Jay
If they keep coming out the slots are to big usually or undersized fret wire was used. Probably not much you can do your shop might be able to come up with some sort of solution. Maybe some epoxy and clamping them down.
Quote by jayscrivener
Hi
A while ago i bought a Dean Vendetta Floyd and i absolutley loved the guitar, its not a top of the range guitar but it reallys suits just jamming about for me.

However a while ago the frets started the raise at the high e side often catching the string under.

I have tried hammering them in but they seem to just come out again, is there anything i can do short of re-fretting the guitar or taking it to a guitar shop.

Thanks
Jay

was it a guitar center purchase?
Nah It was Guitar Shop UK or something similar in surrey, only problem is thats quite far away from where i live at the moment.

Im going to hopefully take it down to a shop later on.
Its bearable at the moment its just the ocassional catching of the e string.

Thanks for the help.