Page 1 of 2
... put a guy down really harshly

heres the situation i have just started going out with this girl (say lies all you like).
this guy who was previously trying to get with said girl and doesnt know about us yet has been getting slightly abusive to her and she's getting pissed off with him.

what we NEED from the wonderful pit is a way to make sure he finds out about us in the most harsh way it has to be highly public he has to get very hurt and most of all lols have to be had. (he deserves it he's been quite abusive)

i thank the pit in advanced for its assistance and bear in mind it has to be REASONABLE cuz we wish it to be public and hilarious
I am me. Live with it.
Just wait until he's walking past and then kiss her or something.

If you embarrass(that spelling doesn't look right...) him too much he'll just get worse.
^ What he said.

Edit: Dammit! I meant what Scitzo said.
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
ok im twice the size of him if he gets worse ill destroy him

@ tim
I am me. Live with it.
Screw the coffee table, have sex with her on top of him while he's sleeping.

It'll either piss him off, or you'll end up in a three-way.

WIN / WIN!!

Quote by DeAd-RiP
ok im twice the size of him if he gets worse ill destroy him

@ tim

Because that's mature *checks age*

EDIT: 2 months older than me.
Just grow up and leave him to find out for himself.
How about...you **** her doggy style over a mailbox near his house.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
you could tell him the score in no uncertian terms then tell him to **** off

and most importantly be the better man
Quote by vocoderboy
you could tell him the score in no uncertian terms then tell him to **** off

and most importantly be the better man

This,basically.
im not going for maturity here lol

and the question now is what if he doesnt have a coffee table?

btw its no longer me asking the pit its me asking on behalf........
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by DeAd-RiP

Then do it on the floor where his broke-ass should have a coffee table.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by DeAd-RiP

*Realises this guy is just an idiot and leaves*
wait australians can get girls?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
aparently they can druz15 lol

ohhhhhhhhh kay now lol if you havent realised this is a real situation but a) it was for a laugh to see what you guys could pull out your arses to ensue hilarity and b) said girlfriend is viewing the thread lol
I am me. Live with it.
when with her start talking to him in the street
then say 'i cant resist the urge anymore!'
then both of you (the girl) strip completely and have sex there!!!

or buy him a coffee table then do her on it
Organise a meet with all your friends and him, to hang or whatever. Then when everyone is being chill and everything, look over at him and then start making out with her, make sure he sees.

Only because I wanna see the lil guy bust out Karate moves that you didn't know he had and get your face pounded in. Grow up seriously.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by DeAd-RiP

phew *wipes brow* thanks for clearing up

Quote by DeAd-RiP
ohhhhhhhhh kay now lol if you havent realised this is a real situation but a) it was for a laugh to see what you guys could pull out your arses to ensue hilarity and b) said girlfriend is viewing the thread lol

don't lie,
Quote by Internet Rules
44.) There are No girls on the internet
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Last edited by druz15_UG at Jul 11, 2008,
but they are true!!! *Stamps feet and throws tantrum*
Except for the rules that are like "Cake is good, no exception" which aren't even rules, it's just the writer saying he likes cake without exception
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Kick him in the dick and scream "I AM IN A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OBJECT OF YOUR DESIRE! HAR HARR!!1!one!"

Thats harsh.

Quote by druz15_UG
but they are true!!!

Actually rules like 34 and 35 contradict eachother.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by _Tim_
*Realises this guy is just an idiot and leaves*

*hihihi LOLZ PWND ;D;D*
Quote by DeAd-RiP
Huffy wins i lol'd i really really did

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by JimmehHunter
you could put his parents in a curry n make him eat it

and make out with her at the same time?

South Park. I guessed that reference, e-cookie plox.
you are a prick. Why dont you just tell him. You may think what you're doing is funny/epic or something like that, but there's no need. You and your girlfriend are very stupid, why would you want to embarass someone and make them feel bad? leave him alone. Whatever you may think is funny in your head, will certainly not be funny in real life and you're just gonna make someone feel bad.
Quote by DeAd-RiP

ohhhhhhhhh kay now lol if you havent realised this is a real situation but a) it was for a laugh to see what you guys could pull out your arses to ensue hilarity and b) girlfriend is viewing the thread lol

Mine does that too, not very comforting when posting. Also, hi Michelle!

Just mention in casually and when he asks you say "YOU DIDN'T KNOW??!"
Last edited by Shred Head at Jul 11, 2008,
That's really what pisses me off. Why do you have to go around and try to humiliate him? Why can't you just be a man and try to talk about it with him? And if he's still a prick after that break his ****ing nose.. All that scheming crap really pisses me.
Quote by _deeperthewound
Screw the coffee table, have sex with her on top of him while he's sleeping.

It'll either piss him off, or you'll end up in a three-way.

WIN / WIN!!

I been lmao literally out loud for like 5 minutes. Thankyou for the lulz
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by muddywaters51
you are a prick. Why dont you just tell him. You may think what you're doing is funny/epic or something like that, but there's no need. You and your girlfriend are very stupid, why would you want to embarass someone and make them feel bad? leave him alone. Whatever you may think is funny in your head, will certainly not be funny in real life and you're just gonna make someone feel bad.

The better thing to do is not care about if the other person feels bad.
Send him a sex tape?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Seriously dude, grow the **** up!
No need to make the situation worse for him - put yourself in his shoes, it isn't a fun place.
I'm in a similar situation, and the only thing could make it worse was if either one of them decided to be a prick and humiliate me.
Quote by gabcd86
Seriously dude, grow the **** up!
No need to make the situation worse for him - put yourself in his shoes, it isn't a fun place.
I'm in a similar situation, and the only thing could make it worse was if either one of them decided to be a prick and humiliate me.

So your abusive huh? Good to know...
rape him and be like oops! that should have been (name of girl) that i was doing up the ass since thats what i usually do.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
"Rape him in a very uncomfortable place."

Kudos for whoever can name the movie and finish the line.
Quote by crackhutch
"Rape him in a very uncomfortable place."

Kudos for whoever can name the movie and finish the line.

this just isnt funny or cool.
Page 1 of 2