Poll: Which Saturday of August is most comfortable for you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Saturday of August is most comfortable for you?
2nd
1 50%
9th
0 0%
16th
0 0%
23rd
1 50%
30th
0 0%
Voters: 2.
all who reside in ontario around toronto discuss.

fishmunky is in charge. all who want to participate PM him.

The location IS STEVE'S MUSIC (sorry for changing it again)

OFFICIAL STATS:
DATE: AUGUST 2nd.
TIME: 2:00 PM.

BE DER OaR BE SQUER.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Last edited by tsoyguitar at Jul 14, 2008,
i live in Concord, so that's close enough to all your places. There's no point in the meet if there's less people than the amount there were at the London meet, so lets just try to find others before deciding on anything.
Line Six Spider III 15

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
I be in Scarborough.

Scarborough UK? Go to the London aftermath thread. Cam Sampbell wants to make a Scarborough UK meet.
Quote by _Tim_
Scarborough UK? Go to the London aftermath thread. Cam Sampbell wants to make a Scarborough UK meet.

No the other Scarborough, the one in Ontario
i'm in london, so i may become interested
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I'm in Ottawa. Too far
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
hey like i said im down, If we're meeting in T.O meet at a downtown bar, or better yet as we're all UG members in steve's music

but whatever
Steves Music would be cool.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by fishmunky
hey like i said im down, If we're meeting in T.O meet at a downtown bar, or better yet as we're all UG members in steve's music

but whatever

Eek, steve's is a nay-nay, loooooaaaded with Line6 Spider III's. We're probably just gonna end up starting a riot.
elitism is for fools, i play with a Spider III and enjoy it for modeling tones

Steve's also contains marshalls, Randalls, mesas and all sorts of other amp types

better suggestions then?
Toronto? Well I may be doing down there for a bit this summer. I'm in Timmins. If I would be there, I'd be glad to go honestly.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Ottawa, so close...

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Antarctica is where it's at.

international ug meet in antarctica?
Get the tickets? UG Concert! Featuring Elekguit with his acoustic versions of Welcome Home and Layla.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
alternate suggestion:

provided everyone is of age (or has a fake ID) we could go on the steam whistle brewery tour, get smashed and take in a jays game...time honoured tradition

UG heckles the MLB
But I no drinks and I'm under age, too uncool to have a fake ID. And now that I think about it, Steve's IS a pretty good place actually.
alright so steve's it is. me and Sum ugly man are both underage

so the people we have already for sure are me, Sum ugly man and fishmunky. we'll meet at Steve's music store.
don't PM me if you're in, as i will not get the message (this account is assigned to a diff email address then the one i use). PM sum ugly man or fishmunky.

EDIT: no longer is it steves, its been changed to yorkdale
Line Six Spider III 15

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Last edited by tsoyguitar at Jul 13, 2008,
I live in North York, I'd be glad to come

we should go to like york dale and play video games at the movie theater then watch a movie then go outside in to the crowded mall area and start moshing

also I cant play guitar very well cuz i hang out in the pit so much I dont practice
Last edited by Slone at Jul 11, 2008,
Quote by Snuffles
Ottawa, so close...

ottawa meet up would be way better.
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by tsoyguitar
alright so steve's it is. me and Sum ugly man are both underage

so the people we have already for sure are me, Sum ugly man and fishmunky. we'll meet at Steve's music store.
don't PM me if you're in, as i will not get the message (this account is assigned to a diff email address then the one i use). PM sum ugly man or fishmunky.

I don't think I am to be trusted with that much responsibility, and I'm not 100% if I can come, I shall try to though, sitting in my room all day watching/playing pokemon while listening to music ain't as cool as it sounds...I lied.
Whatever, I'll take charge, i tend to spend of my time at work on this site and i'm free most weekends, steve's or yorkdale on a saturday sounds like good times to myself
Brampton!!!!!!!
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I'm pretty good for any weekend in August, like i said, i work weeks, and outside of crazy family stuff going on I'm ok for any weekend visible
Quote by fishmunky
I'm pretty good for any weekend in August, like i said, i work weeks, and outside of crazy family stuff going on I'm ok for any weekend visible

Same here. we just have to decide on a day that everybody else is comfortable with.
Line Six Spider III 15

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.