im a left handed player and is very hard to find a decent affordable guitar on english sites. i have found one on drumcityguitarland.com but dont trust the site (just with it not doing payments through paypal). can anyone give any feedback for me on this site?
Quote by saphrax
I can't give you feedback, but try GAK.co.uk and Thomann.de

Yeah, these are good sites. Although GAK is really overpirced
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
GAK is like any other music store, some stuff is expensive and others are cheap. I've had some good deals off there in the past.
Quote by CTFOD
Yeah, these are good sites. Although GAK is really overpirced

really?

ive always found gak to be one of the best lol

where else would you suggest is cheaper?
There's not very many left-handed guitars on any websites I find. You usually find Strats, Teles, LPs, maybe an SG, and lower-end Ibanez's. You might need to go to a mom and pop shop if you're looking at something different.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by saphrax
I can't give you feedback, but try GAK.co.uk and Thomann.de

+10000000000000000

My two favourite equipment sites, thomann have like the best service ever because i ordered a guitar from their got it 2 days later and i didnt it so i called them and they sent someone to pick it up and return it for free! as for Gak i ordered an effects pedal at about 7 in the morning on one day and it came the next day at around 1pm ish
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by adr11iano
really?

ive always found gak to be one of the best lol

where else would you suggest is cheaper?

http://www.thomann.de/gb/index.html
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..