everytime i try to find one i get no results. then, it says all of the stingray guards wont fit. is that all bs? also, if anyone knows of/has one they would sell/trade, let me know.
Whats a SUB?

Couldnt you just make one?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
musicman SUB, shoulda been more specific. i wrote ernie ball co. an email to ask them what the specs are so i could buy a stingray pickguard and cut it, but they havent responded for 2 weeks. its got this ugly steel pickguard and i want to put either a white pearl or shell on it.
Get a blank and cut it out. I use a dremmel tool with a high speed cutter to make mine.
Quote by chumpzilla
musicman SUB, shoulda been more specific. i wrote ernie ball co. an email to ask them what the specs are so i could buy a stingray pickguard and cut it, but they havent responded for 2 weeks. its got this ugly steel pickguard and i want to put either a white pearl or shell on it.

are you in the uk? theres a company called the aurora project that you can send your pic guard too and there make an exact copy of it in any style you like
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
no, i'm in the us. i would cut one myself but i'm more likely to cut off my fingers than get any real work done. the uk co., would they ship overseas? i'm not that desperate, but if it comes to that.