Hey guys, so right now I have hair down to the middle of my back and I realy do like it..but mother nature is a cruel bitch and Im thinning. So I think Im going to shave my head completely bald tonight ! What say you!! Girls never liked my hair before but do you think women like a shaved head?
If you're in Germany and wearing a uniform they do. :P
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Dont shave your head bald just have cut short and styled.. It feels a lot better. I had hair going down to my ass and had it cut off. That was over a year ago and I don't really want the hassle back.
shave it, it feels so good when its all gone, thats what i did
SOLO STUFF HERE!
www.myspace.com/antioneire

BAND HERE!
www.myspace.com/theprojectire

Quote by element4433
See...this is why we make a plan. You have to know how you're going to masturbate in every situation.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We're bros, bro. Not 'mos.
Do it bald, and grow a br00tal metalz beard!!
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
What women really like is when you rub oil on your shaved head and then rub your head all over their bodies.

*See avatar for reference*
The.
I think a guy with long hair is pretty nice, if I was straight I'd probably try to get one. Longer your hair is, the more metal you are.

EDIT : But since you are thinning, you will have, sooner or later, to shave it. Like the other one said, you can grow some badass metal beard.
I had hair down past my nipples for a long time and decided to shave it off one day (very short, not completely). I prefer it like this.
Quote by metalgirl0
Longer your hair is, the more metal you are.

+1,000
sig goes here
Quote by HeliuM
Do it bald, and grow a br00tal metalz beard!!

Now now, we don't encourage Kerry King lookalikes here
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
grow your hair so that you can do a kinda combover that doesn't look like one.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
if your thinning, shave it, people with long hair and a severely receded hairline look ridiculous in my opinion...
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
Quote by lozabee
if your thinning, shave it, people with long hair and a severely receded hairline look ridiculous in my opinion...

Take that back!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
grow your hair so that you can do a kinda combover that doesn't look like one.

I was trying that for a while but now its not working anymore so...yea.

What women really like is when you rub oil on your shaved head and then rub your head all over their bodies.

**** yes, thank you.

I already have a little goatee by the way.
Quote by Ed Hunter

Take that back!

Word on the ghetto is that Devin has shaved his head, can anyone confirm this monstrosity? I refuse to believe

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by metalgirl0
I think a guy with long hair is pretty nice, if I was straight I'd probably try to get one. Longer your hair is, the more metal you are.

EDIT : But since you are thinning, you will have, sooner or later, to shave it. Like the other one said, you can grow some badass metal beard.

^I have to agree with her, if I was gay I'd probably go for a dude with either long hair, or none at all. Sounds weird I know, but I'm not so I don't have to worry about that situation.
But when I do, how will I headbang and still look cool? I'll have to tape tinsel to my head or something, yea thats cool...oh and I AM DEVIN!!!!! HA!
Quote by metal4ever6328
But when I do, how will I headbang and still look cool? I'll have to tape tinsel to my head or something, yea thats cool...oh and I AM DEVIN!!!!! HA!

LOLOLOLOLOL. No.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Word on the ghetto is that Devin has shaved his head, can anyone confirm this monstrosity? I refuse to believe

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_pb.html

Second from the left in the header.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Yeah, shave it. Then post before and after pics
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here