for me id have to go with herman li everything sounds exactly the same! i mean it sounds cool but its always the same
Did you mean "Who is the most retarded guitarist ever?"

This leads me to believe that you, TS, are the most retarded guitarist ever. No exceptions, the whammy without a whammy bar kid is on a higher level of intelligence than you.
WHO is the most retarded guitarist ever. Yes, I'm a grammar nazi. Get over it.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by DeSean
I'd rather listen to Herman Li play than Angus Young.

How I wish, How I wish you were here...
Quote by RU Experienced?

This leads me to believe that you, TS, are the most retarded guitarist ever. No exceptions, the whammy without a whammy bar kid is on a higher level of intelligence than you.

I love that my thread had such an impact
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Grammar Nazi moment: its WHO
and in response to your question i would have to say the guitarist in fall out boy and the two fags from ellliot minor,you know the chinese guy and the angry dwarve who attempts tapping
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by shakin'cakes
I love that my thread had such an impact

Was that you who brought that glorious video to my attention?!

I was wondering how you found that earlier actually.
The most retarded guitarist would have to be Mustaine in my opinion, but it's my opinion

so............

Flame up

(flame shield that is)
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
This thread is a piece of shiiiit
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by DeSean

Probably Fred Durst

DIE. Kthanxbai.
Quote by RU Experienced?

This,

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
TS and then second most retarded is the guy that put Li over Angus...like WTF?
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by big fury monkey
The most retarded guitarist would have to be Mustaine in my opinion, but it's my opinion

so............

Flame up

(flame shield that is)

I like the guy and most of megadeth stuff but i can see where you're coming from,his chromatisism does get tiring some times
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by DeSean

Agreed, but they both suck. Herman Li plays really, really fast power metal, and Angus Young plays crappy hard rock. I don't like power metal, but at least Dragonforce has one song I find remotely interesting (they basically play the same song over and over again with different lyrics, but listened to once it's not that bad), where as ACDC basically has one song that sucks.

*Puts up flame shield*
Quote by Copius
Agreed, but they both suck. Herman Li plays really, really fast power metal, and Angus Young plays crappy hard rock. I don't like power metal, but at least Dragonforce has one song I find remotely interesting (they basically play the same song over and over again with different lyrics, but listened to once it's not that bad), where as ACDC basically has one song that sucks.

*Puts up flame shield*

My thoughts exactly.

I don't like Dragonforce, or really metal at all for that matter, but it is obvious Herman Li has dedicated alot of his life and freedom to getting to where he is ath the minute with his guitar playing. He understands the fret board alot more than most people here. And no one seems to like him.... sucks to be him