A few days ago,there was some talk of a man nicknamed "Goatse".I did not know who this Goatse-Man was,and the discussion was not leading to a conclusion or even a hint(apart from the stretching plates pictures),so I Googled it,as I have learned before to Google things before asking stupid questions.

I can only say,that was the worse Google search ever,I was stuck with that picture in my mind for a day,and trust me when I say I have seen a lot,from operations to weird deaths,but this,this...this has disgusted me!

Share your stories
Hodam,a stojim...
what about the pain olympics?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I was going to throw a party one day and I was looking for some drink I could make with all the lemons I had lying around so I typed "Lemon Party" into google...I've never looked at my Grandpa the same again
Quote by itchy guitar
what about the pain olympics?

Hahahah, I've seen that a few times. Some girl actually showed it to me, I'm kind of wondering how the hell she found it though...
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
Quote by TOcheesehead
search: awesome guitar forum...

WHAT??
no UG on the first page
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

wow the old goatse eh? next time search meatspin
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by powerhead
pain olympics... cringe...

Just no lol I don't care whether it was real or not - i felt the pain.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..