OK, so my band has been doing a ****load of practice for a Battle of the Bands scheduled for tomorrow. Our drummer yesterday bought 200$ worth of drum heads, and put 40$ overnight shipping on it for the event. Our bassist had to call off work which his boss evidently didn't take well. AND now I just got a phone call that they decide to cancel it the day before the event. Fun stuff, huh?

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Digitech RP100
Kustom RC30
Jazz III picks

Quote by Jaysifer
well i just got owned *hats off to rocktolive*

Quote by restless_thrash
goodness, rocktolive! that's the most intelligent thing i've heard in the pit since Jackal58 came up with sliced e-cookie!
yup.

that's why we don't invest that much money for our drummer. not worth it.
well, the druummer isnt really part of the band so his loss doesnt really matter
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Has happened to me before. Twice.

Actually, in all fairness, the second time, it wasn't because they were canceling the show, but because they said my band was "too edgy." Seriously, what the fuck is that?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
bummer dude

thats br00tal fail...
..there will always be another botb and the only people who have a downside is the drummer and bass player :P
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Oh that ****ing sucks, that's why whenever I play a show I play it at the Skatepark, its indoors and its full of emo kids that I can surprise by my THRASHZ SKILLZ.
Oh thats just taking the piss that that happened. And can i just say thank god this thread wasnt about world of warcraft as i though it might be.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..