hah, yea right. i went to 7-11, made a 32 oz slurpee and i was like alright this is free right? the guy says no and points to the smallest cup i have ever seen and said, those are the free ones. so i just left what i had made got a small cup and left very displeased.

**** you 7 11.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Yup, Free Slurpee Day is a complete ripoff.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I miss having 7-11 in my town, my old town had one a couple blocks away from my house and i would walk down and get free (because I stole them ) slurpees.
yeah but you can come back and get as many as you want...
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
In all fairness, few things at 7/11 rise above the $3 mark.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by TOcheesehead
it's always been like that

That's not true, they used to sell everything for either 7 or 11 cents on 7/11 when I was a lad. Last year they were out of the mini-cups so I got a free small slurpee

Oh, and I'm definitely buying a huge slurpee after work today now that you mentioned it.
Wait, this is today?

I have to get me a slurpee. I want one so bad, I haven't had one in so long.

I'll just pay for a bigger size I guess.
I ran to the 7-11 near my house with the rest of my XC team.
The cups were small, but they let us have unlimited refills, which was cool.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
**** you. now i want a slurpee and its 3am :-(

i might have to get one tomorrow i haven't had one of those slurpee's in like 2 years, and now im craving hahaha. yeeww
Just go to walmart and get something from the bakery. Then you can walk around and eat it without having to pay for it
haha TS i did that last year i got the same feeling you did

anyhoo me and a couple other people are plannign our pillage of our local 7/11s to get as many slurpees today as possible

it wil be epic
NOPE
I don't like Slurpees. Besides I try to keep my sugar consumption low, and that shit ain't gonna help.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i work at a gas station and we have a slurpee machine which makes me infinately happy (yes i take them all day while i'm working)
I miss 7/11. I used to live within half a mile of one and went there everyday and got a Slurpee. Now I only get them at my grandfather's house.

I remember they had a free doughnut day one year, everyone in my family got like 5 each.

Quote by rworsl
wtf's a slurpee?

The semi-frozen blood of Christ.
I love a slush on a hot day, but I try to avoid them since they're so jam packed with sugar.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
A cold flavoured crushed ice drink

basically a slush puppy?
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!