I have an LTD V-500 and i want a hardshell case for it. However im having a hard time finding from a good website the case that corresponds to it. It seems like its not really for the v-500 but it was for the old Mustaine sig but it will fit in that. However i saw the LTD Alexi sig case and from the picture it looks like it would fit but im not sure. Could anyone help me out?
im sorry i cant help but i was thinking about getting the v-500, how is it?
Go to your guitar store.

The dimensions of the V-500 and the Mustaine sig are exactly the same. I'm almost 100% sure of it.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by rrhoads47
im sorry i cant help but i was thinking about getting the v-500, how is it?

Bah got my hopes up when i saw the reply. It is very good, fast neck, although obviously since it is finished it is not as fast as an unfinished neck but it has not hindered my playing at all. I personally dont like the pick guard so i took that off and i dont like the Dual emg-81s so i am trading an 81 for an 85. Other than that it balances very well, not neck heavy like most v's and it has alot of room in the electronics to add the 18v mod if desired as well as maybe a killswitch or booster or coil tap w/e. The compensated nut keeps it in tune very well, just make sure you've stretched the strings out. Once you have stretched them out, unless you knock the tuning heads it should stay in tune.

Quote by Colgate Total
Go to your guitar store.

The dimensions of the V-500 and the Mustaine sig are exactly the same. I'm almost 100% sure of it.

I know this, but they do not sell the mustaine sig case anymore, and they dont have an v-500 case. I dont want to buy a used one or from some random website that google tells me. I wanted to know if it would fit in the Alexi Sig Hardshell case.

Also if its not an ESP case are there any other cases that i can check that may fit the v-500
i think itll be just fine, theyre both the same shape his is just colourful and has his name on it and has less tonal variety
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
I'm not sure if it would fit the Alexi case, because the wings are asymmetrical. You could try though.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Killedelphia19
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?itemid=62128&sourcetype=singleitemsearch

now off topic... i've been thinking about getting the v-500, is it worth the money?

Most definitely. Well, depending where you live. In the US it's a steal frankly. Over here in Blighty I had to order it from Thomann (a German site) to get a decent price.

Thomann - £560
Anywhere else in the UK - £800

TS, your local ESP/LTD dealer should be able to hook you up with a ESP V STD case. It's a great case, I'd recommend it
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey