which pick up for my bridge seymour duncan black out,zakk wylde emg, or dimarzio super distortion.

and the pedal question i want a over drive pedal which 1 is the best
Well, it depends on what sound you want... I'd personally go for the Dimarzio because I'm not a fan of active pickups, but you might be.

And for the pedal, give us a bit more info. Budget? Style of music? Current amp?
roland cube 20 (yes it sucks)

and for the pedal about 100-150 dollars i play basically everything
I wouldn't worry about pickups right now.

And just so you know, the Super Distortion is honestly geared more towards 80's metal.

I would sell your Cube 20 and buy a Cube 30, honestly. The Cube 30 sounds much better, and the distortion models are pretty good. You won't need a pedal.\

The Cube 20 lacks the COSM modeling that the Microcube, Cube 60 and Cube 30 all have.
Quote by forsaknazrael
I wouldn't worry about pickups right now.

And just so you know, the Super Distortion is honestly geared more towards 80's metal.

I would sell your Cube 20 and buy a Cube 30, honestly. The Cube 30 sounds much better, and the distortion models are pretty good. You won't need a pedal.\

The Cube 20 lacks the COSM modeling that the Microcube, Cube 60 and Cube 30 all have.

+1

A pedal isn't the most cost effective option here, whilst pickups would just be a complete waste of money in your situation.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com