What's the longest it's took your hearing to recover after a concert ?
If your ears are ringing after hearing loud noises, you'll never be able to hear the exact pitch that did it ever again.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
An hour or so after the Megadeth concert in February, in Manchester. Didn't affect my hearing afterwards.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by sg255
If your ears are ringing after hearing loud noises, you'll never be able to hear the exact pitch that did it ever again.

this "ringing" is that like when you have water in your ear thats coming out ?? i dont think ive expierenced a true ringing
Oddly enough, my ears recovered damn quick. Right after Projekt Revolution '07 ended, my ears were perfectly fine (even though I sat in the fourth damn row)
Quote by Nielsyboy
this "ringing" is that like when you have water in your ear thats coming out ?? i dont think ive expierenced a true ringing

It's only after something really loud. It's a really high pitched whine that you hear, and you can't hear anything else.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Why dont you guys just wear earplugs? I can hear the music better that way anyway instead of being "the cool guy who doesnt wear ear protection"
I'm generally fine by the next morning. I've been to some club nights that have left me pretty deaf the next day though.
Yeah I'm usually fine by the next morning but i was the closest i've ever been last night and it hasn't recovered yet, there's no ringing but i have slight deafness in my right ear.
^^

Sorry, what? Could you repeat that?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips