Do you have any ideas what to buy with a price range of $200-350 ?? I'm having trouble with choosing...Can you give some comparisons, pros and cons of each guitar?? coz i'm novice on this electric guitar...
bc rich warlocks are great guitars for that price range and so are epiphones. but whatever u do dont buy a squier or some ****ty off brand.
Sure, but first:
What style of music do you want to play?
Do you have an amp already? If not, keep in mind that you'll have to pay for that, too.

EDIT: Actually, BC's are sub par in that price range and Epiphones have inconsistent quality when it comes to the cheap ones. Squiers have bad tremolos, but their hard tail guitars are pretty good.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jul 11, 2008,
Quote by dickhaus
bc rich warlocks are great guitars for that price range and so are epiphones. but whatever u do dont buy a squier or some ****ty off brand.

I'm sorry, but that's retarded. You are not going to get a decent B.C. Rich unless you spend upwards of $600.

TS, take a look at Agile, and SX. They're an independent company based in NH who sell amazing guitars.

www.rondomusic.com
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
save your money and get something better around $500 like a schecter, jackson, ibanez, etc.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by dickhaus

LOL WUT.

This is a nice guitar-

Ibanez RG3EXQM1

Fixed bridge, Wizard II neck, 24 frets...

EDIT: +1000 to Agile. They're extremely good for the money and they've got a good range of guitars for different styles of music.