Anybody know of any cheap recording system were I can just record Guitars, and put them over each other? Thats all I need and id like to know if there are any...
MichaelEMJAYARE
Try the riffs & recordings forum, you'll get better answers there.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Metallica Meat
Anybody know of any cheap recording system were I can just record Guitars, and put them over each other? Thats all I need and id like to know if there are any...

Line 6 Toneport GX.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I'm using a M-Audio Pre-usb with a Electro voice Co4 and Modded Oktava m319 into my laptop and its been pretty nice for what im using it for. Im sure it can been taken alot futher then what im capable of though.

Ohh and the cost will run you..
Audacity Free
M-audio $150
Co4 mic $60
Oktava m319 $325+$120(mod)
$60 bucks for cables and such

Total $715... Which might be cheap to some but not for others...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Jul 11, 2008,
Quote by wooftang999
audacity yo

Yeah, it's free. And it's got some effects and stuff, not the best, but for being free I'd say it's good.

I possibly have one of the cheapest recording rigs.

Audacity: free
Headphones plugged into the mic input: $5

My quality is crap, but it works...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
I was looking for something under $100 ....cheap i know...but all i need is to record guitars and be able to you kow, ARRANGE them
MichaelEMJAYARE
MM^ you can do that with Audacity. Download it off audacity2008.com (used to be .net) and then get the Lame_enc .dll to convert to MP3 and your set. Spend your $100 on something else or go buy some software if Audacity doesn't do it for ya.
Quote by Metallica Meat
I was looking for something under $100 ....cheap i know...but all i need is to record guitars and be able to you kow, ARRANGE them

Get a Line 6 Toneport GX ($50) and record it into Audacity. It'll sound a lot better than your MG into a crappy mic or line out.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden