old and I don't weird al is funny at all, maybe he just failed at being a REAL musician so instead he just makes parodies of other songs.
Quote by HohnJ723
old and I don't weird al is funny at all, maybe he just failed at being a REAL musician so instead he just makes parodies of other songs.

Weird Al is a brilliant musician. Comedy is not easy, and the way he does it is truely artistic. Gotta love the guy.
Wow, that's so cool, I cannot believe I've never heard of this before...Isn't he hilarious? Thank-you, kind sir, for pointing me in the direction of this...

oh wait...
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Quote by boreamor
Isn't this like 10 years old?

So? Stairway to Heaven is 37 years old and over played by millions of inept guitarists, but it is still a masterpiece.

...But i'm going to have to agree. I don't find Weird Al funny lol.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Digitech RP100
Kustom RC30
Jazz III picks

Quote by Jaysifer
well i just got owned *hats off to rocktolive*

Quote by restless_thrash
goodness, rocktolive! that's the most intelligent thing i've heard in the pit since Jackal58 came up with sliced e-cookie!
i hate wierd al sooooo much. hes retarded, and makes fun of good music,,, well except for that rap stuff.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
what a retard to make a vid like that.
He's obviously put a lot of time and effort into the creation of that crappy vid, and actually probably studies the video's, lyrics, his mannerism and every thing about him more than any normal person.
the chorus singing is really annoying :-/
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by TheQuailman
Weird Al is a brilliant musician. Comedy is not easy, and the way he does it is truely artistic. Gotta love the guy.

ok he definately IS NOT a brilliant musician. A clever comedian at best. If he was a brilliant musician he wouldn't need to use other people's songs to sell albums.
Quote by HohnJ723
ok he definately IS NOT a brilliant musician. A clever comedian at best. If he was a brilliant musician he wouldn't need to use other people's songs to sell albums.

+1
Quote by HohnJ723

He writes originals, as well. Ever hear Albequerque? The Night Santa Went Crazy?

His stuff isn't the kind of music you listen to over and over, but it's pretty good.
OLD! this songs about 10 years old, i have had on my phones for 6 years definatley. quite funny though
Quote by Tom_hatton
Meh, Wierd Al is really hit and miss for me.

This I can agree with.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
He writes originals, as well. Ever hear Albequerque? The Night Santa Went Crazy?

His stuff isn't the kind of music you listen to over and over, but it's pretty good.

I know, and i'm not trying to say that he isn't talented at all, but to call him a brilliant musician is a stretch. And if he didn't have the parodies on his albums and only his originals, his album sales would decrease DRAMATICALLY
I loved the song Albuquerque. And besides, there are millions of cover bands out there who just copy the songs of their favourite artists. At least he does something original with it. He's talented at what he does.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by RedFez64
I find it incredible how much ive realised the fear and mocking of the unknown now. I wonder if weird al ever understood that the lyrics werent about the words but about the force of their expression by Kurt?

If it was about the force of his expression, he could have just moo'd, or something.
His singing was bad because he was sh*t at it.