Hi Guys! I've been using the Guitar Pro 5 for 5 months. But now, it got the problem. The metronome is suddenly muted. No matter how I try in preference or sound. I still can't hear the metronome. Even though I reinstalled it, I still got the problem. Can anyone have the solution for me? Thanks
yeah i had the same problem all u have to do is if u are using windows is go to the bottom right hand corner of the screen on the toolbar and look for a picture of a speaker click on that and then look for the SW Synth volume control and put it as full and thats it
Equipment

Jackson Dinky DKMGT
Randall RG50TC
yeah make sure your sw synth is up, but if it wasnt everything would be quiet. you sure you didnt just turn it off?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Both replies are valid. It happens, just go to volume control>options, or something like that, and turn the SW synth up. Media player can sometimes mute it for some reason that's beyond me
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Please use the stickied thread
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic