okay i didnt post this in the relationship thread because its not really a relationship question but okay here it is

i have a 20 year old brother and well when we were younger he started dating a girl named jessica(now his fiance). Well jessica has a sister named Tori and we went out in like 8th grade, and were talking about going out again. We hooked up last night wile her sister and my brother was having her baby.

this isnt wierd is it I mean were not related its just my brother is married to her sister
And the question here is...? Or did you just want to tell us you were dating your brother's sister in law.
shes not my sister in-law and im not a hillbilly.

its just my brother dated a girl and i dated the girls little sister.
and i was wondering if that was wierd ?
Quote by Impress93
We hooked up last night wile her sister and my brother was having her baby.

Your brother and his girlfriend, were having his girlfriend's sister's baby? Wtf?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
like my brother is engaged to jessica. They just had a baby

and im dating Jessicas sister

it started out as a double date thing along time ago and i guess just grew
Quote by Glimsom
Your brother and his girlfriend, were having his girlfriend's sister's baby? Wtf?

While his girlfriend was having his brother's baby, they were probably making their own.
it started by like he started dating jessica and he was like she has a little sister that i could hook you up with. thats how it all started now my brother and jessica are married

is that wierd for me to still be dating her little sister ?
It's not weird IMO, it's not like you're related.

...Yet.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
ha i may live in the south but that **** doesnt fly where i am

its not like were related it was just like a double date that never ended lol

but its akward cause shes fine and all kinds of guys want her and they give crap for it so i dont know if there serious or just trying to get to me.

personally i dont see an issue its not like were related blood wise or even by a name

and shes definatelly not my cousin/sister/aunt or anything close
Quote by Impress93

and shes definatelly not my cousin/sister/aunt or anything close YET

fixed.

It's still gross, I mean you guys will be related, do you really want things to be weird like that when you go to family gatherings?
No thats not weird. Though if either of you split up it could cause some awkwardness
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
what would be our relation ?

my brothers fiances sister ?

wtf you know whenever your would hang out with your brother and yall so a fine girl you would say i wonder if she has a sister.

everyone does it.

well the girl he saw actually did it isnt my fault
well my moms brother married my dads sister..so I guess it happens.I cant see why its wrong or weird its not like your cousins...
she is your sister in law.

"wtf you know whenever your would hang out with your brother and yall so a fine girl you would say i wonder if she has a sister."

...waht?

just no, dude.
Quote by KiErAn123
she is your sister in law.

"wtf you know whenever your would hang out with your brother and yall so a fine girl you would say i wonder if she has a sister."

...waht?

just no, dude.

everything I've said is right here. Listen to him too, he knows what he's talking about. That and you need a grammar nazi to take you to "grammar school" A.K.A. concentration camp so you can concentrate on your improper use of the english language... Holocaust jokes aren't funny