who much does gc pay u if ur tradin in a guitar to buy another1 im not expecting much im hoping i can atleast get 40$ for my sg...i dont really care about it.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
with GC trades, depending on the guitar, usually about half of what you bought it for, depnding on how long ago that was.
with samash, gibson trade ins get you about 3/4 of what you payed, because they don't deal gibson and want them a lot for that matter.
not relevant to epihiphone, but i just woke up and felt like venting info.
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
k thanks im just want to get like 40-50 off an mim tele and save me some space on my stand. also will i be able to trade it in for store credit and use it for when theres a sale to get the best deal? im geussing yes
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by XBertsBestBuddy
Just sell it on CL you'll get way more than a GC trade.

Not necessarily true. Might depend on the area, but anytime I listed on Craigslist, I have gotten absolutely ridiculous offers for it. My best offer I got on one thing was less than 10% the value, and it literally is in just about as good condition as when I bought it. Even for a beater that would have been a crummy deal. Not even worth my time to bother with the e-mails, for cheap things, saving the hassle might be worth it.
yah im not gonna bother to sell a guitar i bought for 150$ on cl its in ok condition but i know im just gonna get loaded with emails saying that they will pay me 20$ for it. it has happend to me b4 and its just as easy to give it to gc
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
yah im not gonna bother to sell a guitar i bought for 150$ on cl its in ok condition but i know im just gonna get loaded with emails saying that they will pay me 20$ for it. it has happend to me b4 and its just as easy to give it to gc

Wow your CL sucks, the Providence one is just a network or buyers and traders looking for some gear. I mean I've traded a G-400 for a 60th anniversary Fender deluxe power strat. And bought a 1970 Epiphone EA-260 in mint condition for 38$. But as long as you sell it for around half of the GC price it should go fast.