http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2008/07/video-guy-takes-leak-on-ferrari.html

A local radio station just called up the guy that videotaped the act, and the guy just made a complete d*** out of himself. He made it look like it wasn't a big deal.

Discuss??

EDIT: The reason the owner of the Ferrari left it there was because he lost the keys and had to wait for the keys to be mailed in from Europe.
Last edited by schecter ftw at Jul 11, 2008,
Quote by gu1tarman
Why is there a ferrari in a parking lot at 2 AM???

Its just asking to get pissed on.

+1

Then again I doubt the driver expected it to get pissed on regardless of where he left it.
Ferrari Sucks!!!!! Get A Real Car!!!!!

In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Eh, its kinda disgusting, but it really isnt that big of a deal. My friends pissed on one of my other friends car and he didnt really care.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by justinrobbins7
pretty unfunny for drunk guys....theyre usually much more reckless.

I know, if I saw a ferrari just sitting in some lot, I'd smash the windshield. I have no idea why, I'd do it in the name of rebellion fer teh lulz
Quote by jxmxaxn
Eh, its kinda disgusting, but it really isnt that big of a deal. My friends pissed on one of my other friends car and he didnt really care.

yea but buddy doesnt have a ferrari does he

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
He just left it there. What do you think is gonna happen to it?

Reminds me one time parked a Ferrari at the Walgreens I was at and everyone was staring at it. The funny thing was, the guy walked south and didnt go to Walgreens at all.
Last edited by The Spoon at Jul 11, 2008,
Quote by deafening
yea but buddy doesnt have a ferrari does he

Why does it matter what kind of car it is? Its not like its going to do damage just because its an expensive ferrari. Id be more mad that they were disrespectful to someones property other than them taking the piss.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by kaptink
hehe. And what's the big deal? its not like his urine will stain it.

STAIN it? Forget that, thanks to environmentalists the types of paint automakers are allowed to use these days is so fraile urine and bird droppings (amongst many, many other things) will eat right through the clearcoat and lead to corrosion very quickly.
Guitars:
Carvin DC145
Epiphone Explorer with Seymour Duncan JB and '59
Ibanez RGT42FXQM with Dimarzio Evo 2 and PAF Joe
Amp:
Carvin V3 2x12 combo with JJ 6L6GC tubes

Bass:
Ibanez SR300IPT
Amp:
Carvin BX600 2x10 half stack
Quote by RU Experienced?
...no

NO

In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by schecter ftw
Because hes pissing on a REALLY expensive car???

These things happen everyday. The fact that the car is expensive makes no difference to me.
The guy's an idiot, fine; but I think that the fact that it's on the news is ridiculous.
I bet if he pissed in a renault or something it wouldnt be a problem.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
I bet if he pissed in a renault or something it wouldnt be a problem.

All Renaults come with it as standard.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
haha i remember i went to the house of blues in dallas for a concert and had to pee really bad so i peed on an H3. that was back when they just came out. i despise hummers.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Glimsom
All Renaults come with it as standard.

My point is, its just a car, its not like its the first time something like this happens.
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by MetalMegaMan
haha i remember i went to the house of blues in dallas for a concert and had to pee really bad so i peed on an H3. that was back when they just came out. i despise hummers.

I LOVE hummers, theyr the only expensive car/truck id consider buying-
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

Quote by Remonster
STAIN it? Forget that, thanks to environmentalists the types of paint automakers are allowed to use these days is so fraile urine and bird droppings (amongst many, many other things) will eat right through the clearcoat and lead to corrosion very quickly.

so you're more worried about the paint on some assholes car then our environment?
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Remonster

Really? I thought Urine was around PH7, and if that damages the finish It'll be no good taking the car out in the rain.
Quote by kaptink
Really? I thought Urine was around PH7, and if that damages the finish It'll be no good taking the car out in the rain.

ph7 is neutral. it'd be less than that to make it acidic. and worse things have happened. he left it in the parking lot and when he comes back and doesnt watch the news then everything will be fine. its not like he's gonna crash into a strip club then jizz himself and say "how could this happen?...............F*** SOMEONE PEED ON MY CAR!!!"
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
Er, it's not a big deal. :-/
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Firzen_Zero
lol wut ?

epic lulz

did he cum blood on teh car ?

did teh autorities rub icy hot on it ?

if not then epic phail

/generic pitmonkey response

Were that enough memes?

Firzen_Zero, I award you with the Pitmonkey Meme's championship trophy.

Congratulations.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
replace "Ferrari" with "1958 Gibson Les Paul" or "1963 Fender Strat'

would it be a big deal?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by PrimalScreamer
NO

Awesome, another pontiac fan! However, my favourite is the '68 Firebird.

Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

would it be a big deal?

Seriously, I wouldn't want anyone pissing on my car regardless of what I drive. It's just disrepectful to property, no matter how insignificant it is.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

would it be a big deal?

Yes, urine would destroy the electronics and hardware on a guitar much faster than the finish on a car.