Check out Final Fall

We just posted our first recorded song. It was the first we ever wrote. Tell us what you think
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
BBE Sonix Maximizer 462 rack
agreed, Im generally not a fan of breakdowns, but the first time we practiced this together our drummer drum that drum fill at the end and we all just broke out into a breakdown, it was pretty sick
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
Good.

Tsstsstssss. . . .. What can I say i dont know a whole lot about this genre, but i did like it. High quality and the vocals were done quite nicely, the whole gutteral scream, pig, whatever usually doesnt turn out in a way that is really pleasing to me but the way you all presented it, it was not overdone and i enjoyed listening

Keep us informed on your progress.

-Ryan
Thanks Right now we are applying for this government program called Factor. They fund independent artists demo recording. Hopefully we succeed, in the meanwhile we are writing and revising for our demo. We have about 13 songs, written over the course of the last year. We have all advanced ALOT since they were written so we revise tidbits here and there. We got and new bass player and our singer(was the bass player before) moved on to piano so we plan to modify the songs with those. So right now we are just writing together to see what we can come up with, we dont write with a limit of a genre, anything goes. We have song that goes from techno to ska to death metal to jazz. Hopefully we record that song next
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
bump
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
In all honesty I would not normally listen to this genre music and when I first began listening to the song I considered turning it off but there was a thing your drummer did on the hi-hat and it was really interesting - I wasn't sure if it fit or made me think "what the ****?" so I kept listening. I really like the way that everything blended together so well - overall I had expected this to turn out MUCH worse but I was impressed by the quality of the song.

As stated above, the overall presentation of everything worked really well and each respective instrument sounds really good and fits in well with each other, which is ultimately one of the most difficult things to do as a band.

Even though the song was only around four minutes it felt a lot longer - not in a boring repetitious way, but in a way that makes you think "How did they fit all of that into only four minutes?" It was very concise and worked very well.
bump, ug band profile updated
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher