I own a jackson (dont know the model number and i cant find anything about it online...) and it has a GFS 59 in the neck and an SD invader in the bridge, the invader is good but it seems a little too muddy for my tastes, any suggestions for a change?

p.s. i play instrumental, fuzion, metal,shred etc..
Quote by chrismasinjuly
I own a jackson (dont know the model number and i cant find anything about it online...) and it has a GFS 59 in the neck and an SD invader in the bridge, the invader is good but it seems a little too muddy for my tastes, any suggestions for a change?

dimarzio breeds
Why do people get such muddy sounds from their Invaders? I must have gotten lucky because mine is rather trebly. I love my SH-8.
Quote by poguemahone805
Why do people get such muddy sounds from their Invaders? I must have gotten lucky because mine is rather trebly. I love my SH-8.
mine sounds great also.
Last edited by mmjohn at Jul 11, 2008,
i meant when its clean its muddy.** but yeah they are very trebly, and sound great distorted but clean its seems like its dull.
Quote by chrismasinjuly

If you want exceptional clarity then the Dimarzio Evolution is probably what you're looking for, however the Fred, Paf Pro, Norton and possibly even Tone Zone are all worth looking at.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com