I'm currently running Firefox 3 and iTunes 7.7 on Vista. Now, whenever I multitask and listen to music while browsing the web, a lot of the time, I'll navigate to a different page on the internet, and the song I'm listening to on iTunes will sound completely crappy (like a static radio station) while the website is loading.

BTW, this just started happening two days ago.

Help???
It's Firefox's way of saying get winamp!
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom

i agree with firefox.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by Glimsom

Yeah, and then he can't use any of his iTunes songs.
Serves him right for using iTunes.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by MattIsTheCosby
I'm currently running Firefox 3 and iTunes 7.7 on Vista. Now, whenever I multitask and listen to music while browsing the web, a lot of the time, I'll navigate to a different page on the internet, and the song I'm listening to on iTunes will sound completely crappy (like a static radio station) while the website is loading.

BTW, this just started happening two days ago.

Help???
I've found your problem.
Quote by The Madcap
I've found your problem.

I'm assuming you're elitist and you've never used Vista a day in your life.

/thread (again)
Do you have enough memory? 1 gig isn't even enough with Vista to have a smooth experience. You need at least 2 gigs of RAM or whatever.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Quote by MattIsTheCosby
I'm assuming you're elitist and you've never used Vista a day in your life.

/thread (again)

I tend to notice that happen a lot with XP/Mac fanboys they find every way to denounce Vista like saying "XP runs faster than Vista on the same computer" and I'm like "No ****ing ****, XP was meant to run on computers back in 2002 hell i bet Windows 95 would run like butter compared to Vista..."

That was a bit off task, I think its cause iTunes is a resource hog and you should Winamp or WMP(actually I only use it cause its efficient for me and I don't like iTunes at all not that I'm anti-mac/apple but because its bloatware to the extreme)
Last edited by MrGuitar123 at Jul 11, 2008,
Yeah, ever noticed how iTunes takes 10-15 seconds to open? It's unnecessarily large. And it tries to monopolize your music files by making them a format that will open only in iTunes for the most part. Yeah, iTunes sucks. Even Windows Media Player, which should already be on your computer, is better. Looks better, runs better, etc.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert