...if you plug a bass to a guitar pedal and then to a bass amp?
my guess is nothing will happen

if you turn it on though, it might play

/smartass comment
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
what pedal? ive got a guitar digitech whammy and i can run my bass through it fine
Bam
Quote by B. Joe
no, seriously...

he IS serious. Yknow how there was that nuclear fallout in Chernobyl? It was because someone plugged a bass into a guitar pedal and then a bass amp.
Yes, there are special bass pedals. Guitar pedals will work, but they tend to be voiced for a guitar's harmonic range, so running a bass through one could make the tone a little funky.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
It'll be fine I play a big muff with my bass. Up yours thefitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
It'll work, get some savage tones and work with it. Remember, if you get your amp loud enough, your true love will be revealed to you.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
It'll work, get some savage tones and work with it. Remember, if you get your amp loud enough, your true love will be revealed to you.

uhm... ok, ill be aware, of this... especially
I do it. I run my bass through Boss OD-3, Boss Flanger and Chorus, and it works fine.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
I remember a time where guitarists had all these cool pedals and bassists had none
Then brave bassists - such as Cliff Burton - demanded equality and used guitar effects with their bass.
Not all sound good, but using guitar effects aren't a bad thing - guitar amps, that is a bad idea.
guitar pedals make basses sound more trebly, as they don't effect the lower frequencies like a bass pedal would

it won't, however, harm anything!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I've been playing my passive P-Plus thro guitar pedals for years with reasonable results.
Even my 9v active fares well with most of them; but the 18v I've just got is freaking them out. Distortion and nasty noises everywhere. Dammit.

So really, it depends on your bass.
ah good answers ive been scared to try my bass thru the metal muff, im sure it will sound like a bunch of angry bumblebees anyhow
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Quote by TJ1991
Boss Flanger

Doesn't that have a seperate bass input though?
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat