Title is somewhat pretentious - it's in my profile as Melancholy Piano (or something like that). This was really an exercise in making harmonies from what I hear in my head rather than mechanically moving notes up and down intervals.
Critique welcome and where do you think I should go from here?

If it helps the chord progression is:

||C#m |B |Amaj7 |G#7 |C#m |EaddC |A |D#dim ||

With some extra extensions here and there; you could call the E chord an E b6 I suppose.

The progression for the guitar lead bit is largely similar but with some inversions.

EDIT: linky
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Very Very nice. The piano, guitar, bass, and keyboards all sound very good. I loved the melody and the passion of the song. The only thing I didn't like were the drums. I think the drums make an otherwise beautiful recording sound cheap. I have a feeling you were just using them as a reference for a beat, but if you were going to keep them, I wouldn't. Just my opinion though.

Good job. I have a feeling it's going to be great if and when you finish it.

Wadester

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905082
Yeah the drums are just a reference. If I finish it I'll put something better there.

The piano is a GarageBand plugin. It sounds pretty crap must of the time but with the sustain pedal on it does a good job. The only real audio on there is the guitar parts.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet