more specifically id like to be sponsered/endorsed by fender basses
even if its just for free strings or something my bands just recorded a professional 3 track demo and i was wondering if i send it off to them would they sponsor me for basses or strings or whatever i know the questions a little vague but hopefully someone understands what i mean
Essentially, if you are a moderately prolific user of their product, they may chose to offer you an endorsement. You need to have a decent profile before they will offer you an endorsement, which is essentially giving you their gear which you then must use, and hence advertise.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
the guy from Trivium BEGGED jackson to endorse him.. and they refused so if they turned down trivium, theyll turn u down 2
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by gm jack
Essentially, if you are a moderately prolific user of their product, they may chose to offer you an endorsement. You need to have a decent profile before they will offer you an endorsement, which is essentially giving you their gear which you then must use, and hence advertise.

cheers dude
i didnt quite understand how it all worked
cheers for clearing that up
Telephonic conversation.

"O hai, I'm in a bandz. I rekorded a 3 track demo on my 486. Gimme free basses plz"
"Sorry, we only endorse professional and famous people, to give us visibility"
"But we played a show with over 25 ppl yesterday!
"-CLICK-"

Basically, it's advertising.
If you're popular enough, they might give you an offer.

For example, Pedulla basses gives one offer a year in terms of endorsement.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Last edited by JeanMi36 at Jul 11, 2008,
c'mon you dont need an endorsement forjsut strings

you play bass

by the time the guitarist has changed strings 10 times and adjusted his truss rod, you'll think about gettin a new set
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by benjistar666
more specifically id like to be sponsered/endorsed by fender basses
even if its just for free strings or something my bands just recorded a professional 3 track demo and i was wondering if i send it off to them would they sponsor me for basses or strings or whatever i know the questions a little vague but hopefully someone understands what i mean

You'd have to be pretty famous/well -known, otherwise advertising wont get far.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

dude you need to be ****ing popular to get an endorsment. And good. I dont think 3 recorded tracks will get you an endorsment by Fender. Maybe first act but not Fender man.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Try, the worst they could do is say no. From most endorsement deals I've seen, the player only buys the product at warehouse prices (i.e. same your store pays) and has to use them and be available for advertising if the company wants to use them. It's usually not free unless it's a large ad campaign (where you get paid a lot) or it's a signature model for you.

Bottom line, it's usually not free.
Send them some of your music/bands music and ask for an endorsement.

Thats the only way.
Because I'm being nice:

Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?

Fender Musical Instruments is willing to accept mailed artist packs via post for consideration in regards to our artist endorsement program. Please have your band’s/artist’s business manager or record label’s A&R representative send a complete artist pack to the exact address listed below

This complete artist pack should contain any press, CDs, videos, biography information, photos and electronic press kits you wish to present—as well as a cover letter stating your current musical gear list (Fender gear or otherwise). In addition, please draft a proposal indicating your expectations of working in relationship with Fender Musical Instruments as an endorsed artist.

If you do not have a business manger or label A&R representative, you may still submit a complete artist pack on your own. Allow a minimum of at least 90 days for a response and please note: all submissions become property of Fender Musical Instruments and cannot be returned.

Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
ATTN: Artist Relations Dept.
8860 E. Chaparral Rd., Suite 100
Scottsdale, AZ 85250-2610 USA