I hooked up my guitar to one of my amps for the first time for a while. Out of no where a wierd buzzy noise will to go when ever I either stoped playing or when I have my amps loud enough. I tryed my guitar on both of my amps and I get the sound and I didnt get the sound a month ago, and no it's nope fret buzz.

Am I getting the wierd buzzy noise (not fret buzz) from my cables or am I getting it from my guitar?
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
If your guitar has single coils, it's your guitar. But it could be equally be your cable. Try out different cables you have...
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

that happenes to me too, for me its something with electricity i think. when i plug the amp into a different plug it works.
It could be white noise, like if you point your guitar towards a TV it'll hum. Make sure you turn off all electronics except for record devices and lighting.
It happens when I touch my ipod or computer or something, not to mention I have old school single coils. Not those noiseless ones.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I tryed both of my cables and I still get the noise, if it helps my guitar has a humbucker pickup and that's it.
Maybe I should save up for a Fender or Squire. All I have is a crapy First act lol
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Is it possible that you have a loose wire on inside of Input Jack?

how hard is it for you to get inside your guitar and take a look? Is it shielded well inside as well. Check solder joints on HB while you are in there.

have you tried a different power outlet - one that doesn't have anything else hooked up?
I dont think I can even get to the humbucker. I checked and all of the wires for the jack and non of them are loose. The only way I think I can get to it is by taking out the neck or rase it untell it falls out.
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
its probally just feedback
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
Quote by MetalheadforJC
I tryed both of my cables and I still get the noise, if it helps my guitar has a humbucker pickup and that's it.
Maybe I should save up for a Fender or Squire. All I have is a crapy First act lol

there is your problem

i c your name and i think you liekz metal

Schecter omen 6?