For sale first is a Laney TF700 II and matching Laney 4x12 cab. Very loud amp with valve pre-amp and 120watt power. Footswitch included and also will throw in a top quality speaker lead for the right price.

3 Channel: Clean, Crunch, Lead
120 watts
Effects loop
Reverb
2 EQ's for drive and clean channels
Scoop button for each drive channel and bright button for clean

Due to the size of the thing I'm afraid it's going to be pickup only but can deliver locally if needs be. Based in Bradford, W.Yorkshire.

£280 o.n.o
Low price for quick sale, got an Atlas custom on the way and need the cash!

Also i'm selling a beautiful Gould double cut electric guitar. It's very ibanez'y or esp'y in looks and plays like a dream. Especially for a gutiar of this cost! Dont know what model it is and not sure what the woods are but what I can tell you is:

Quilted maple top (not sure if it's solid or a laminate)
24 fret neck with rosewood fingerboard and offset dot inalys
Set neck!!
Tune-o-matic bridge with string thru body.
Purple burst finish and matching neck colour
1 vol 1 tone and 3 way switch.
3x3 tuners
Masked binding around carved top

Currently the guitar has EMG's 81 and 85 in although i'm taking those out and selling seperately here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905681
Would be willing to leave them in and ship as is at the right price. Going to be replacing tehm with emg look-a-like pickups, not sure what brand but they're relatively high output. 2 dings on the guitar that i've had sealed and smoothed off by a local luthier.

Check out the pics at: http://s350.photobucket.com/albums/q415/mb_qwerty/

£120!!
Just for info, EMG's in the Gould are now gone. Has standard humbuckers in, EMG style ones in all black plasic with no logo's.
Laney SOLD. Still up for sale is the Gould doublecut at £120!! Check out the pics, you won't be disappointed.
If this was american I would buy that guitar
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Can post to america but i should think postage would be more than the guitar! lol
Bump again, got a possible trade on it but nothing certain yet (I can't decide if i need a 7 string!)
will you ship across the pond?
and are you up for trades?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
I would be willing to ship across to US but as said before the shipping wil probably be more than the guitar, and at the exchange rate you might as well just get a $500 guitar over there.
Cheers for interest anyways